Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

looking really nice Ronnie, how about an upclose shot of the base of the stalks? I have a feeling things are going to get real heavy in October lol. How long did it take you to string the screen? Looks clean
Reps bro

thanks for the reps bro, i'll get you some stalk shots tomarrow . took me a couple of hours to string the screens , got one more large screen to build this weekend.:)

:Namaste:

in transition week and things are looking great , I can see just the beginning of pistals in spots.
temps are 78 day and 68 night. been able to control the room well. sealed my door with foam striping and seems to be helping.

IMG_204610.JPG

IMG_204710.JPG

IMG_20484.JPG

IMG_20497.JPG

IMG_20508.JPG

IMG_20516.JPG

IMG_20526.JPG

IMG_20538.JPG

IMG_20549.JPG

IMG_205511.JPG

IMG_20568.JPG

Ronnie, as I have said before the amount of growth you get from that set up is just insane.

If you do not mind me asking what do you think you have spent on equipment? I am jealous of your setup and would love to get there in time.

hey crawdaddy , thanks for stopping by. :)

I have about five grand in that room at this time. and spending more all the time.

I was pretty interested to know as well. I am sure with all your skill it is a very sound investment!

thanks Rainstacks for the vote of confidence. :)

I figured it about that much, well you get what you pay for and that a pretty impressive setup! Of course it will pay off over time.:thumb:

well the price of good meds is pretty outrageous around me, 300-350 and oz, and the county I live in is shutting down all store front collectives in the area, which only leaves delivery services. I saw all this coming and started growing and investing in my setup two years ago and i'm more sure now than ever that was a good move. :)

well the price of good meds is pretty outrageous around me, 300-350 and oz, and the county I live in is shutting down all store front collectives in the area, which only leaves delivery services. I saw all this coming and started growing and investing in my setup two years ago and i'm more sure now than ever that was a good move. :)

Dang that is kinda steep. Here is is $200-$250. No storefronts though all delivery.

scrog looks great ronnie!
:thumb:

hey Vick , nice to have you check out the girls. :) new systems running like a top. all I do is add water to the top off res every couple of days and adjust it where I want and that's it. ph and ppms stay stable. :)

thanks for stopping by bro

still battling a Mag. def. , I've got some intervienal yellowing and some brown leaf tips. i'm using calimagic at 5ml / gal last change. next res change(this Friday) going to use botanicares new bloom nute . it has a one to one p/k ratio and 1.5%Magnesium. going to 5.5ml/gal on the calimagic.

IMG_206915.JPG

IMG_207013.JPG

IMG_207112.JPG

IMG_207214.JPG

IMG_207312.JPG

brown tip
IMG_207411.JPG

Brown Leaf tips is Mag. deficiency? I always thought it was nute burn? or could it by either depending on other symptoms?

Many of my plants have brown tips, like my baby clones, I thought I burned them.

tip burn on all leaf tips can be nute burn. I have intervienal yellowing and just a few leaves with brown tips. on the two larger plants..

heres a blurb from a growers bible I own:

progression of magnesium deficiency symptoms
no deficiency symptoms are visible during the first three to four weeks. in the 4th to the 6th week of growth , the firs signs of deficiency appear. interveinal yellowing and irregular rust-brown spots appears on older and middle-aged leaves. younger leaves remain healthy.
leaf tips turn brown and curl upward as deficiency progresses
rust brown spots multiple and interveinal yellowing increases.
rust spots and yellowing progress, starting at the bottom and advancing to the top of the entire plant.

so clones and younger plants tip browning is probably not Mag def. since the first signs are in the fourth week of growth.

raised my ph to 5.9 cause I read mag. can get locked out at 5.7 and below. was running at 5.5 for the last two weeks. did a res change a few days ago. using botanicare's new kind bloom for my booster. it has a one to one p to k ratio as well as 1.5% mag. didn't use any prime this time. instead used botanicare's vitamino for my b vitamins and amino's. running almost 400 ppms of cal/mag.

root shots

IMG_20848.JPG

IMG_208511.JPG

new guardian replacement

IMG_209015.JPG

here's a shot of pistals popping, also can see tip browning from mag def.

IMG_209210.JPG

regular shots

IMG_208612.JPG

IMG_208712.JPG

IMG_208812.JPG

IMG_208914.JPG

IMG_209111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom