Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

Looking good in your room ronnie and I am subbed as well.

Might have a pm for you later with some hvac questions. If you dont mind?

have a good day off hopefully. I bet your a busy guy right now.

thanks shottafire, fortunately i'm off this weekend :) would be happy to help with what ever can. thanks for checking out the girls.

:Namaste:

Glad to see you got the system all figured bro, things are looking great in there:bravo: are you still in veg? cal/mag def usually wont show up until the 2-4 weeks of flower using led's, that looks more like nute burn to me,can you get a few shots with the led's off?

thanks for stopping by jon, i'm in my second week of flower now and ppms are just barely over 500. Tuesday will be the beginning of third week of flower. not all tips are brown , just some of the new growth and the interveinal yellowing looks familiar to my cal/mag def last time. i'll get some pics with the leds off soon.
thanks again for the help. :)

built frame for second screen. not sure it will be that high might lower it depending on amount of growth I get. going to staple a store bought net trellis 3.75 inch squares to top frame.

IMG_209514.JPG

IMG_209614.JPG

IMG_209814.JPG

IMG_209411.JPG

IMG_209311.JPG

todays stats
IMG_209712.JPG

I agree with Jon705, the leaf damage appears like nutrient burn.

nute strength hasn't been rising and the yellowing is turning green again, I lowered the strength in the top off res a little to drop ppm's some. right now its at 520 ppm's on .5 scale. today is beginning of third week of flower. tip browning doesn't seem to be progressing. i'll get some better pics up today.

thanks for the help :)

I think if you lower the tower you could spread the canopy out a little more and get a better footprint.
I don't know if you do any defol either but a few leaves in there look like thy could go. I would say that looks like a light burn on the tips as well. There is gonna be some serious logs in there soon.

Yep im sticking with nute burn bro but your ppm's are really low, like half what mine used to be, either that strain is nute sensitive or your system is very efficient at delivering food to the roots, very nice diy my friend:bravo: Those leaves look plump and slightly raised in between the veins, simillar to mine when I hooked the chiller up to my system, I wonder if the cold res temps are the cause of that, I never saw it before the chiller.

I am continually amazed at the amount of growth you get from this system! :thumb:

thanks Crawdaddy, I too enjoy the fast growth rates. cant wait till I have a few runs done and really have her dialed in. :)

That's some crazy tight node spacing dude! Those ladies are beautiful, and man that system does its job.

hey Blazin, i'm loving that node spacing. :)
thanks for checking out the girls
:thanks:

I think if you lower the tower you could spread the canopy out a little more and get a better footprint.
I don't know if you do any defol either but a few leaves in there look like thy could go. I would say that looks like a light burn on the tips as well. There is gonna be some serious logs in there soon.

i'm going to lower the tower when I get the net on, thanks for the good tip.:) I do plan to do a light defoil and pruning of small and puny grow tips about 28 days into flower.

really light burn? my leds haven't been any closer than 18" so I don't think its light burn.
my closest guess it Mag. def. , all signs are there and Mag def is the most common def . since bumping up the cal/mag and raising ph level some yellowing its going away and no progression of tip burn. I am going to get ppms to drop slowly instead of remaining the same , just so I know they are eating more than they're drinking. :)

thanks all for your support

Yep im sticking with nute burn bro but your ppm's are really low, like half what mine used to be, either that strain is nute sensitive or your system is very efficient at delivering food to the roots, very nice diy my friend:bravo: Those leaves look plump and slightly raised in between the veins, simillar to mine when I hooked the chiller up to my system, I wonder if the cold res temps are the cause of that, I never saw it before the chiller.

with the colder temps there is more oxygen present in the res which makes it more efficient delivering food to the roots. makes sense. i'm going to drop them down a little more.

thanks for the help and +reps :)

Back
Top Bottom