Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

res is tracking like it is suppose to. I bumped it back up to 500 from 450 today. ph is stable at 5.8. most of the yellowing has turned green again.

22 days from flip:)

IMG_21513.JPG

IMG_21524.JPG

IMG_21533.JPG

IMG_21542.JPG

IMG_21553.JPG

IMG_21564.JPG

IMG_21579.JPG

IMG_215811.JPG

IMG_21595.JPG

:Namaste:

love the speed of growth of dwc, i'll have to try it some day haha haha

looks great mate. im still yet to venture into leds but im reluctant to change something that isnt broken.....

hey cult, honored to have you swing by my journal. :) Led technology is coming along nicely, sooner or later your going to have to test them out. as for this new aerocurrent system it runs itself. and using only half the nutes.:)

thanks again bro can't wait to see your next journal.

did a res changes yesterday, went with 3ml/gal Calimagic, 3ml/gal Oily can, 2ml/gal Protekt, 1ml/gal heavy roots, 3ml/gal bonticare Kind bloom, 1ml/gal botanicare hydroplex, 1ml/gal Sweet raw, DM Zone, Heavy 16 bloom base. ppms toal 520.

todays pics

IMG_21637.JPG

IMG_216812.JPG

IMG_216410.JPG

IMG_21658.JPG

IMG_216610.JPG

IMG_216710.JPG

I wish my plant looked as nice as your ladies! What a great system you have to run such low ppms, super sexy.

thanks Blazin, I am enjoying using only half the nutes. originally I thought upgrading the system to 45 gals was going to cost me more money in nutes, but running half strength and only doing res changes every two weeks it turns out to be the same. :)

I agree with Rain, they are really shooting up, Stretch must almost be done now. The double decker Trellis looks great and those plants are gonna fill it nicely. Can't wait, gonna be a good show. +reps from me too. :popcorn:

Hey man I have a ventilation question if you have time and could look at my journal, thanks!

sure thing bro be right over:)

Been a while since I swung by, and wow these have grown so so fast. Beautiful work and plus reps my friend :thumb:

hey Rainstacks , thanks for the reps and swinging by:)

I agree with Rain, they are really shooting up, Stretch must almost be done now. The double decker Trellis looks great and those plants are gonna fill it nicely. Can't wait, gonna be a good show. +reps from me too. :popcorn:

thanks stealthy for the reps and the kind words. :)

Back
Top Bottom