Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

I trip how low it is and the plants were showing any burn. Is this the yoda?

yes all the plants are Yoda OG:) according to the Undercurrent Recommendations ppm's should be 600. but it also says if supercharging oxygen levels nute strength should be lowered even further. I think 550 was the highest I've had it so hopefully dropping to 480 will be good.:)

thanks for the help

:Namaste:

looking great Ronnie! :thumb:

those are some crazy low ppms. 600 is too high! wow. My res is at 1200+ during peak growth/bloom. :blalol:

That was some interesting info you quoted on Mg def. What is the name of your "bible"?

looking great Ronnie! :thumb:

those are some crazy low ppms. 600 is too high! wow. My res is at 1200+ during peak growth/bloom. :blalol:

That was some interesting info you quoted on Mg def. What is the name of your "bible"?

hey Hiker , glad you got a chance to check out the girls. yeah this system is really efficient delivering the nutes. highest I've had it was 550ppms on .5 scale and I got tip burn.
the book I got that quote from was :
The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use
Green, Greg

going to lower the top down a little and secure the trellis net tonight.

really glad you stopped by :)

Im admiring your skills and the simplicity of your setup ronnie. Keep em green braddah

thanks for the kind words shotta, the new system does make it simple to control. :)

Talk about saving on nutes, between led and this system its just saving you money. Woohoo!

saving money is a great thing:) for awhile it was hard to justify all the money I was spending on upgrades but now its looking like a very good investment.

here's todays pics before and after I lowered the tower as well as some close ups. going to hang the net tonight.

IMG_21125.JPG

IMG_211310.JPG

IMG_21149.JPG

IMG_21158.JPG

IMG_21168.JPG

IMG_21178.JPG

IMG_21187.JPG

IMG_21198.JPG

IMG_21215.JPG

IMG_21226.JPG

IMG_21237.JPG

I made it just in time for the amazing part of the grow.
I love the flower time after day 30 or so
just watchin the buds form and get bigger every day awesome stuff man
:peace:

welcome Lurch Farmer:) glad to have you along for the ride.

the budding stage is my favorite too.

thanks for stopping by:)

got my res ppms dropping slowly like I want. last night the girls got their second and final dose of Dutch Masters Reverse. which I'm using as a preventative measure. growth rates are great, have to raise the lights daily right now:)

IMG_21318.JPG

IMG_21326.JPG

IMG_21336.JPG

IMG_21347.JPG

IMG_21367.JPG

here is a shot of my Advanced Led panels, i'm happy to announce that Advanced Led has a new COB led panel coming out and in about a month or so I will be beta testing it for them and of course for our community. I've seen the specs and it looks to be even better than the Top Led COB light jon is testing. can't wait to check it out:)

IMG_21378.JPG

Back
Top Bottom