Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

I have been thinking of getting the 350XML and just put the DS100's around the sides. What do you think? What to do? I'm looking forward to your new grow. keep it green.:surf:Ever since I saw your 350XML, I have be thinking long and hard about the 350XML. I think your twisting my arm! LOL. I think I'll get one when this grow is finished. I wanted to see what the 3 DS100's can do

well i got alot done. lights are hung, co2 line is up. heater is in the res for the seedling stage, system is on its third flush. seeds are 24 hrs into germination.

more pictures

tank heater
IMG_17567.JPG

heater t-stat
IMG_175712.JPG

co2 line
IMG_17646.JPG

IMG_17646.JPG

co2 tank and regulator
IMG_17676.JPG

IMG_17659.JPG

lights
IMG_175812.JPG

IMG_175910.JPG

IMG_176010.JPG

IMG_17617.JPG

IMG_17629.JPG

IMG_17639.JPG

thanks for all the support:)

Looks like you have everything ready to go. VERY NICE SET UP I HAVE A NICE COMFORTABLE CHAIR AND WILL BE WATCHING GOOD LUCK MAN!!!:peace::thumb::circle-of-love:

happy to be here, about to leave the house actually.

enjoy your weekend, stay high.

thanks legalised, hope you enjoy your weekend and good weed to you brother:)

Cheers guys, I've got it Sussed !

cheers creamyb, good weed to you mate:)

I have been thinking of getting the 350XML and just put the DS100's around the sides. What do you think? What to do? I'm looking forward to your new grow. keep it green.:surf:Ever since I saw your 350XML, I have be thinking long and hard about the 350XML. I think your twisting my arm! LOL. I think I'll get one when this grow is finished. I wanted to see what the 3 DS100's can do

i like that idea. one of things i like about these lights is when hung by only one side of the hangers the lights hang at a nice angle to provide good cross beams of light and side coverage:) i'm very impressed with the XML350, I actually hung the XML350 on the side cause my plants out grew my space.
:Namaste:

can't wait for the show to start :)

What kind of seals are you using for the pvc?

i'm using 2" uniseals. bought off amazon for about six bucks each. they work great didn't have any leaks:)

That set up looks awesome man, summit from the starship enterprise!
My wife would never get me out of there ! !
Can't wait till you get the girls in, party in the red light zone!

Btw, how many plants u putting in ?
Creamy Bizzle

thanks creamyb, there's going to be four plants total in the system. I cant wait either. going to bug bomb the room tonight after i bag the system up. soon we will be up and running:)

I've got 36 of those seals just sitting there waiting for me to get my RDWC system up and running. I am just waiting on the water system, once were living there and I have a RO setup I will put her together and give her a whirl.
Your setup looks sweet ronnie

thanks s1ing, those seals are pretty awesome. cant wait to see your setup up and running:)
Looking good! I only have a moment, but wanted to sub up quick... :popcorn:

thanks x, its an honor to have you following along. :)
thanks for all your support.

Looking sick. Looks like there will be a lot of light dissipation without some walls to contain it though.. but I'm also an HPS grower. Id venture to guess that with those tight beam diodes it's likely a non-issue ?

Looking sick. Looks like there will be a lot of light dissipation without some walls to contain it though.. but I'm also an HPS grower. Id venture to guess that with those tight beam diodes it's likely a non-issue ?

i did think about that, led's are more focused. jon's last grow did great and his plants where away from the walls so i think i should be ok.
great eye bro. i can always count on you to spot the details no one else does :thumb:

always a pleasure to have you following along

How's the system going Ronnie? Have you loaded it yet or are you waiting on seedlings to get bigger? Sorry I cant remember I will go back a few pages and see for myself

hey s1ing, still waiting on the seeds. i can see that one has popped but still isnt up yet the others i cant tell, i put them in root riot plugs and put them in my mini propagator. i'm getting impatient myself.

hey s1ing, still waiting on the seeds. i can see that one has popped but still isnt up yet the others i cant tell, i put them in root riot plugs and put them in my mini propagator. i'm getting impatient myself.

This is the most rewarding part of this hobby for me. It doesn't matter how good you are, or how much money you throw at em, you can't make them go faster. And then 8 weeks later you have monsters on your hands.

I can't wait to see these go too. I stopped doing aero when I got pythium a long time ago, but I've been so tempted to try it again.

One question for you, is there a yt video or diagram of how the vortex works? I've been unable to find anything that shows what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom