UseM's 1st Legal Recreational Grow

Day 19 of Flower

So yeah i been anxious to post some new pics Slowpuffer. I just been waiting to see solid flowering across all three plants.

I had to add a second layer to my BAMBOO SCROG earlier this week I took some lousy pics then and I just been to busy to take anymore.

With all the stretch it was becoming impossible to bend and tuck into the first layer any more. You cant even see the first layer of it through the canopy anymore.
420-magazine-mobile699141786.jpg

Something else...Flo my Sativa is a Tent Hog. This girl has branches that strech far into Indica Territory. Here's one of her flowers poping up on the far side of Baby Pink
420-magazine-mobile1803252397.jpg

More Flo
420-magazine-mobile1684451449.jpg

Nic pic hey
Im going to try to take more flash pics in the future, Pink is just starting to show flowers and HPS is terrible for pic quality
420-magazine-mobile915639083.jpg

Nice pics! So different looking at a sativa. She's beautiful. Great Job on your journal and this grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice pics! So different looking at a sativa. She's beautiful. Great Job on your journal and this grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
ThanX WR420

Yeah...even sader that i didn't take a clone of the Sativa.

I took one of my VEG Lights in to see if I could get some better pics of the canopy
420-magazine-mobile195711560.jpg

Flo...this is like 4o% of the whole tent in this pic and then you might see she still has 1/2 a dozen branches going off camera. she's gotta taking up 50% or more of the available canopy. Gonna Yield HUGE :)
420-magazine-mobile1600014582.jpg

Pink...with a few Flo-flowers hogging her space
420-magazine-mobile1737493461.jpg

Baby P...with a few Flo-flowers hogging her space
420-magazine-mobile1772504836.jpg

They leaves may look a little extra shiny in those pics?
I did my second to last Foliar feeding with Heavy16 FOLIAR formula today. It's the Cal/Mag is this line of noots. They recommend use every 5 days if using RO water so I've only been using it once every week @ 2/3 strength since I started use Carbon Filtered Tap water ~110PPM

That poses a question; how far into flower can you still take clones?

Day 23 Flower and well I got in there yesterday and again today from one of the side flaps and the other side today to do more lolly-popping and I found plenty of sucker branches with growth that looked like it just now entered flowering. So I took a few of Flo's Sativa cuttings with the shortest inter-nodal spacing and if they take I'll be posting those in my other grow journal.

Mid-Week I'll sneak in for some more pics. Phone was dead when I went in today.
But with Flo being such a tent-hog there are a lot of Sativa and Indica Budz sharing the same square in the scrog. I want to get some pic of the best early flowers side-by-side just for comparison.

The Indica was a little bit late showing full on flowering mid week 3, compared to the Sativa which had flowers pooping by the middle of week 2

Makes me Happy I put Flo up front, as I'm sure she'll mature fully first and I figure my Harvest might take a couple days. The way they are so inter-tangled now though it's gonna be like undoing a 10 person dog-pile when the top guy makes everyone playing twister fall down

I had to use Zip-Ties late yesterday to raise my lights. I just started week 4 flower noots two days ago and at that time I decided I needed to do more lolly-popping because there was about 2-3 dozen under-developed branches below the 20-24inches of canopy. Only thing is, that every time I have lolly-popped I have noticed upper growth/stretch accelerate. grrr!

Made some cannabutter with some preflower trim and so.e dispensary bud to boot
420-magazine-mobile1120010153.jpg

I've used the cannabutter twice today and to good effect

First i put a tsp in some Rooibos tea with heavy cream and Stevia for sweetner
I had two cups...buzzed me good for about 4hrs

Then I made Surf-n-Turf Stir Fry with Shirataki Noodles
It hasn't fully kicked in yet but im going to put a movie on and a bowl after i finish another post .

I linked the recipe for the stir fry in this post The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis

420-magazine-mobile1123485340.jpg

Haven't hardly touch that bowl 3 hrs still going strong .

Day 27 Flower and I think...I Hope the stretch is done
Flo my tent Hog Sativa Stretched Fast and trained the easiest. Her branches always bent easy. I don't think I ever accidentally cracked a single one.

The two other Pink Kush Indica plants took a lot if patience to train with out cracking branches. A couple of branches around the edge couldnt be trained at all cause the bamboo doesn't reach all the way across.
They wont get to near the light like that though they might not get the smount of light they need? But there's not a blank spot in my canopy.
I should have tie the bamboo down though instead of counting on Gravity. Pink Indica's stretch has the secind layer of banmboo up at a 15-20 grade

Real happy so far though ad Most of the bamboo squares have 1-2 good tops where it just indica plants and where the one Sativa is by herself or where she is mixed in with the indica there 2-4 good tops.
Squares range 6-8" in size. I think i counted 72 total 50/50 Indica/Sativa

difference in strech
420-magazine-mobile959873230.jpg

Flo Sativa is starting to show some frostiness I think. probably 2 dozen small tops like this:
420-magazine-mobile790648779.jpg

Then Flo Sativa has pobably a dozen cola sites like this one
420-magazine-mobile1177588607.jpg

Pink & Baby Pink Indica neither showed hairs till 7-8 days after Flo, but they are finally taking good form now. The hairs are quite noticably longer and thinner than those on my Sativa flowers
420-magazine-mobile940383233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2101369703.jpg

Oh Boy...not 10 min after lights on today the high temp alarm was blaring.

When i took those pics lastnight I must have flipped a power strip off as only the light came on today. No fans , no water chiller, Nodda...and i almost left for a few hours. Glad i stuck around.

Here's another pic showing the Indica strech across the entire canopy compared to the Sativa up front
420-magazine-mobile325937539.jpg

snip-snip to the tallest Indica branch way in the back. Flowering top was Clipped down to the third node. It was still getting light directly on it there, so?
There is one tall but real tight bud Indica on the border of the HPS & LED that i will let go to see if there is any light burn 12" Average distance.

420-magazine-mobile1019968225.jpg

Day 41 Flower...

I showed this same cola from Flo last week next to the same Erlenmeyer flask and the second pic is an up close of the same bud. The third was one of the fatter juicier tops sticking through the scrog.
Starting to get sticky and stinky with a few hair turning amber.
420-magazine-mobile1042334113.jpg

420-magazine-mobile852739695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile846193227.jpg

Most of Pink and Baby Pink's buds are hard to get up close to for pics, but I opened the side flaps and got a few snaps.
These buds aren't as fat and juicy yet, but niether of the Indicas showed flower sign until 8-10 days after the sativa showed. But these Indica buds are already full of delicious looking Sweet Leaf...cant wait to make some Cannabutter from them next month after harvest.

This first pic is from Pink. On her cola you might notice a bit of leaf curl. There aresome of the very lowest leaves also showing curl, but nothing else in between has started to curl.
I think I let the pH in my RDWC reservoir get to low.
Being only half way through the weeks schedule on my current batch of RDWC noots I decided against scrapping the batch by doing an all out water change. Instead I adjust pH down quit a bit at first and then little more every few hours over 6 hrs.
I haven't seen any more leaf curl develop since I caught the issue, so I think I am in the clear.

The second two are from Baby Pink...with her baby buds :)

420-magazine-mobile279390708.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1038721347.jpg

420-magazine-mobile591760572.jpg

Back
Top Bottom