Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

a 10x10 would be nice. I have really wanted to build two 8x8s. One for veg and one for flower. I would probably flower in an 8x6 section and use the other 2x8 to store whatever I can or move around the girls. Then in the veg side I would have a clone area, early veg and then late veg and hopefully have room for soil bins... One day maybe

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I haven't given a smoke report on this yet. Trying to let it get a good cure before I give it. Aside from that.....Blew is correct. The grow was a success.

Nukehead #1 yielded 101 grams

Nukehead #2 yielded 90 grams

It was the runt....but she yielded more and it was definitely more potent than #2 early on in the dry/cure process.

I am going to give some cured samples to my buddy to write up some good smoke reports on them both. He is way better at it than I am LOL.

Fascinating stuff Yeti. I had always loved gardening....do a pretty good sized outdoor garden every year. But my real passion was when I started growing cannabis. If it wasn't for my back, I could easily give up smoking.......but at this point I don't know that I could give up the growing side of it. And the further I walk this path, the more sure breeding and that strain creation is what really pulls me. Give it a few years and Stank Genetics will be on the menu.
I would purchase some stank genetics! Let me know when you get it going. Nice sturdy seedlings great genetics. Good luck on your future endeavors

Back
Top Bottom