Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

Thanks Papatater!!! Yes the hash was awesome! I wish I had more!!! You have a great weekend too!!!;)

As you can see the plants have put on a lot of weight.
9-2-11_021.JPG

The Blueberry top is massive. The hairs are turning a nice brown color and the buds are starting to show some blue color. This plant should be done in about 2 to 3 weeks.
9-2-11_020.JPG

The Mekong High is really showing some nice trichs and also has a very nice smell to it. I think this plant wil be ready in 2 to 3 weeks.
9-2-11_022.JPG

The White Widow is a late bloomer. It is really starting to catch up in the trich department! I am not worried as much about this plant any longer. I think this plant has about 3 weeks to go.
9-2-11_025.JPG

And Now..... The creme de la creme of the trichs!! The Vanilla Kush!!! What a plant! This one looks like it is ready now. Trichs are about 10% amber. I am going to give it 1 to 2 weeks longer.
9-2-11_030.JPG

My plan is to keep the current nutes in the resevoir and start the flushing process Wed or Thusday next week. I will run straight water to the finnish. These plants have a lot of nutes stored in them that should be able to keep them going till finnish.
I heard that the White Widow likes to be in the dark for 2 to 3 days prior to harvest to increase the trichs. I am going to try it this time with the plants that are last to finnish.

Thanks for the reps Social Smoker!!! I appreciate it!

I am honored to have you and Old Med Man, Tater and GT looking at my site! I am smoking too!!! :roorrip:

I did not flush today as planned. The plants appear ready.......But unfortunately they are not. I am about 10% amber on the Vanilla Kush. And mostly clear a with less than 10% amber on the rest of the plants. I renuted with 2000ppm.

The Vanilla Kush is covered in trichs. The tops are much smaller than the other plants...however the buds are rock hard.

The Blueberry is just starting to really have a good berry smell. The tops are big and fluffy.

The White Widow tops are almost as hard as the Vanilla Kush tops.

The Mekong High has very large fluffy tops. It has alot of trichs. And the smell is very nice.

I am including pics with a soda can to get a realistic idea how big the tops are.

Mekong High Tops.....
001674.JPG

Blueberry top...
003675.JPG

White Widow top...
010426.JPG

Vanilla Kush top....
006524.JPG

Here is a better photo of the Mekong High top...
005615.JPG

Group photo...
011371.JPG

Wow they look unbelievably heavy. Nice rope job supporting them

Thanks 420 Dexter and Social Smoker!!

They are getting heavy!! Right now I am in a very dangerous position. I am almost completely out of weed and these plants could be harvested now. However, I know if I let them simmer for a few more weeks it will be worth my wait!!! :partyboy::clown::headbanger::woohoo::rocker::theband:

Here are the pics. I have the timer back together and it is temporarily working until my part arrives. These plants definately have not been getting the feedings that they should have been getting. The Mekong High and Blueberry took it in fairly well. While the White Widow and Vanilla Kush suffered the worst.

I have never had a perfect grow. I always seem to have some problem that I have to overcome. I have had my quota of problem and I believe the rest of this grow will go well. Knock on wood!!

Here is the group photo...

6-28-11_002.JPG

Mekong High

6-28-11_003.JPG

Blueberry...

6-28-11_004.JPG

White Whidow...

6-28-11_005.JPG

Vanilla Kush...

6-28-11_006.JPG

Without pain, joy wouldnt feel so good. Still havent made it to the last page but i feel ur pain. My current grow you just say was my first "problem free" grow unless you count running out of space a problem :) im still going through the journal crossing my fingers that they got back on track. As for your future grows all your previous grows will help you prevent problems instead of fix them. But i do like what im seeing so far though!

Thanks Magic Beans! It is great how you took those early pics from earlier in my grow. Thanks!! These plants sure do grow fast!

To see the plants now it is amazing. I am very thankful that weed it is very forgiving and can handle a lot of stress!!!! :joint:

Back
Top Bottom