Vick's - Organic Triple Strain'ed Sea Of Green - Wiw!

Last night at lights on:
Day 35 since flip:

SOG_day_35_81.jpg

SOG_day_35_91.jpg

SOG_day_35_101.jpg

SOG_day_35_21.jpg

SOG_day_35_61.jpg

SOG_day_35_51.jpg

They're really starting to blow up.
Had a wee bit of a magnesium deficiency which can been seen on some of the leaves still.
Was remedied by feeding a teaspoon of Epson salts per gallon with last feed.

:passitleft:
Good weed to all!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Excellent work & stunning photos as always Vick my man.:bravo:

Hey vick just a quick question, right now my plants show a sign of either stress or cal-mag deficiency, but I also read it could be a slight nute burn? Your plants also seem like they got nute burned(tips are a bit yellow) or is that the magnesium deficiency? I started noticing small brown spotting on the edges of one of the leafs of one of the plants, and now the plants are kinds drooping a bit(even new growth).
It (kinda) looks like urs but on a much smaller scale. I also have slow growth I believe for my plants are almost 3 weeks old from seed and so small :(

But your grow looks so good :D congratulations!

I made batch of Canna Chocolate Walnut Fudge yesterday, to give away to friends for Christmas prezzies.
Plus a huge batch of Canna lollies.
If there was a EOTM, (edible of the month contest) yeah right..
This would be my entry.
I wish you could all enjoy one of these.
:tokin:

Fudge_1.jpg

Fudge_2.jpg

Ho Ho wiw!
:xmas:

Damn that fudge looks tasty!
Love me some Canna-cooking.
Did you use budder for the fudge? :peace:

cheers scop!
Yeah I used the last of the butter I made from the magic butter machine.
This stuff is potent.

mate hows it going. i really want to congratulate u on ur growing. u have great plants for still a newish grower. correct me if im wrong but was it this time last year that u did ur first grow? my memory is hazy and i may have ur grow confused with someone elses, i do remember being active in ur journal this time last year though.

i see lots of growers after a few years not getting plant health like urs, so well done. u'll never be able to grow like i can but u can aspire to it hahahaha

Man Vick, that fudge looks fantastic!!! So do your buds, but man...what the fudge....

Thanks bro,

I got right "fudged" up last night on those mothers.
One whole piece and I was partying with the giggles.
And had the best sleep of my life.:cheesygrinsmiley:

mate hows it going. i really want to congratulate u on ur growing. u have great plants for still a newish grower. correct me if im wrong but was it this time last year that u did ur first grow? my memory is hazy and i may have ur grow confused with someone elses, i do remember being active in ur journal this time last year though.

i see lots of growers after a few years not getting plant health like urs, so well done. u'll never be able to grow like i can but u can aspire to it hahahaha

Yeah bro!

To answer your question, I had my first grow here at 420 last June.
And yes, you were active in a few of them leading up to this current one.
I've had a lot of experience in the past before my first grow here.
With friends that have grown, Ive been helper on some pretty large scale projects, and learned a lot. But never pulled the trigger on my own. Ive seen the good and the bad of growing on a large scale first hand.
Then after a long hiatus, talked my amazing wife into it, boom, I was up and running, and the rest was history as they say.
Not for profit at all, just to provide medicine for myself, my father with cancer, and many friends that can't afford the luxuries of AAA bud.
420 magazine has empowered me with endless knowledge that will keep me growing until I physically can't anymore, thank you 420!
You have been a big part of my growth C! So thank you my friend.
As I'll never be doing it quite like you do. I can only do small scale because of my current situation.
Remember? you had me on the edge of converting to DWC!
Buuuut....obviously I haven't yet, and decided to walk my own path.
Quite enjoying the organic trail I've decided to hike down.

u'll never be able to grow like i can but u can aspire to it hahahaha

Yeah but one day, we'll be snowboarding together in Canada while talking about our past experiences.
and you're right, I will aspire to be able to grow like you one day..:blunt:
Great to see you ya cheeky bugger.
:high-five:

Just a fast drive by Vic. Them buds are looking great for 35 days. One thing I wish I could feel edibles. Seems every once in awhile Miss J kicks out something I can actually feel. But I do know it's great for a lot of peoples. Looking good my friend, +Reps+ and
Keepem Green

Just a fast drive by Vic. Them buds are looking great for 35 days. One thing I wish I could feel edibles. Seems every once in awhile Miss J kicks out something I can actually feel. But I do know it's great for a lot of peoples. Looking good my friend, +Reps+ and
Keepem Green

Thanks a lot buddy!
Always great to see ya.

Probably has a lot to do with how high your tolerance has become from a result of the morphine pump.
If you can go that long taking doses as high as you have? A pot cookie aint gunna do shi*.
Hopefully that high CBD strain you've got growing will give you some good meds that that the mrs. could whip into a knockout butter.
Then the sky's the limit as far as what you can make with it.
Like all of us here that know your situation, we all hope for you to be off those big pharma meds and to be managing pain 100% with cannabis alone.
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom