Vick's - Organic Triple Strain'ed Sea Of Green - Wiw!

Yup some pretty shots for sure! Sometimes I think my carbon scrubbers do nothing lol

Thanks BID!

Sometimes they just need to be re-adjitated, then they work like new.
Also replacing the sock with a new one helps too.
Just make sure you remove it from the room first, can be a bit messy.

Hey vick good weed to ya! Plants are looking great. I've recently made the switch to coco first run was with flora 3 part w/ kool bloom etc and loved it! Roots EXPLODE in coco. Are you still using the same mix as on your front page? I'm basically using the same set up and just recently switched to all organic in coco. I'm using biotone starter with mykos etc, azomite, and worm castings along with the go line and so far seems like my girls are loving the organics. Do you mind if i ask what brand coco you use? I started with koko pro since it was the only stuff i could get locally but switched to roots organics and noticed ALOT of fungus gnats in my veg tent where the only plants in roots are. Any advice on killing them fuckers and trying to contain them? I put hydroton ontop of the coco and spray it with organic insecticide and has slowed them down quite a bit. Hope you have a good weed vick!

Hey vick good weed to ya! Plants are looking great. I've recently made the switch to coco first run was with flora 3 part w/ kool bloom etc and loved it! Roots EXPLODE in coco. Are you still using the same mix as on your front page? I'm basically using the same set up and just recently switched to all organic in coco. I'm using biotone starter with mykos etc, azomite, and worm castings along with the go line and so far seems like my girls are loving the organics. Do you mind if i ask what brand coco you use? I started with koko pro since it was the only stuff i could get locally but switched to roots organics and noticed ALOT of fungus gnats in my veg tent where the only plants in roots are. Any advice on killing them fuckers and trying to contain them? I put hydroton ontop of the coco and spray it with organic insecticide and has slowed them down quite a bit. Hope you have a good weed vick!

I use diatomaceous earth as a barrier on top of the soil for soil insects, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a product called SNS-203 a drench product for fungus gnats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Just caught up again and god damn them some nice frosty buds. Also love the fudge bit, still aint used my magic butter. As gert wasn't up to scratch for it really Being so early. Anyway best of everything green and funky!

Thanks LA,
You gotta start using that machine soon,
Makes the best butter!

Cheers NH,
Still using the same mix as on my first page.
Except for the Azomite.
Really hard to find it locally in Canada. But just got word that they've been allowed to bring it over the border now and should be in retailers by mid Jan.
If been primarily using GH Coco, but due to some of the local hydro shops being on back order, I've been using Botanicare and find it really nice. Fungus Gnats have been my worst enemy since I started growing with Coco.
Although lots of people say to use diatomaceous earth on the top. I never have.
If they're going to come, they're going to come, and I've found the best way is to use Mosquito dunks to treat the water to treat the larvae, combined with sticky traps around the pot's tops to take care of the adults. This seems to keep things in check for me.
I used to cover the tops of my medium with lava rock, kinda like people using Hydroton to create a barrier to keep the adults out.
I've even gone so far as to line the bottom of my pots with ladscape fabric to keep them out of the drainage holes in the bottom.
But they always find a way in somehow.
hope this helps NH!
you starting a journal soon?

plants are just beauties as always :)

would like to invite everyone to check out my new journal , link is in my signature :)

Thanks Ronnie!
I'm headed over, thanks for the invite bro.

Get that magic butter out and do some magic LA. My budder is like night and day from the old stuff I used to make.

Hope harvest goes without a hitch vick.

You too man!!!
:thumb:

day 49 of flower today.
Going to be super busy wrapping up work stuff today, but then finally have some time off for Christmas.
Will be doing a big photo update hopefully on Sunday!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the quick reply vick! They have been my worse enemy too koko pro wasn't too bad but switched to roots thinking would be better and man was i wrong alotttt worse than koko pro. Had my girl take some lovely photos of the flower tent since i had to work today and light shuts off before i get home, will be making a journal shortly :). Hope you had a good weed today vick :thumb:

Thanks for the quick reply vick! They have been my worse enemy too koko pro wasn't too bad but switched to roots thinking would be better and man was i wrong alotttt worse than koko pro. Had my girl take some lovely photos of the flower tent since i had to work today and light shuts off before i get home, will be making a journal shortly :). Hope you had a good weed today vick :thumb:

I'm not sure what kind of water you use RO/tap..
But whatever water you're preparing to feed your girls, I'd suggest buying some mosquito dunks bro.
If you're having problems with Fungus Gnats, it's a sure fire way to treat your feed water before your babes get fed.
Just throw one in a old (clean) sock. tie it off, cut the excess. Then throw it in your water, and it will take care of business without any harm to your plants.
Will kill Larvae dead.
Then just catch mom and dad with sticky traps..
:thumb:

Picture_251.png

OG_3_veg_dec_11_8.jpg

Thanks for the tip vick! Wish i saw it earlier, someone mentioned diatomaceous earth and i was talking to my girlfriend about it, well she drove to the hydro store got some and gave it to me tonight as an early christmas present :circle-of-love:. I will be sure to do that for now on since i already have a couple buckets with airstones super glued to them for teas:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom