Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I got a 75% refund for the fan. Now I need to find a new one.

Today was epsom and molasses. They were bone dry. I tend to underwater if anything.

I will turn the intensity up again in the next two days, watching for stress.

Morning wake-n-bake to Social Distortion and various other Mike Ness songs. Ball-n-chain is playing......gotta go groove!

Looking at inline fans, have come up with......

Soler and palau TD150,

Vortex s600

Active air 6"

Can fan pro 420 cfm

Any input would be valuable.

High....I haven't a clue how I found my way over here but I've sure enjoyed reading your journal. I have 2 of
VenTech IF6 6" Inline Duct Fan 440 CFM but don't necessarily recommend. They make lots of noise but work. Cheap china made stuff. One is 3 years old and still pumping.

Great first grow you have going on here. I love the frost on this one. :bongrip:
img_20180815_112237-jpg.1591199

Hey @MagicJim , isn't it funny how we meander through these journals?

The frost is getting kinda chunky. I had a small sample yesterday. Really heady. They have a bit to go yet.

They are smelling rather lemony lately. I wish I knew what they are. The bag I got them from was the kind you don't take out of the house, too darn smelly.

I appreciate the suggestion. I am going for super quiet. My tent is in my bedroom and with this other fan, I have not slept well in a few days now.

So incredibly racist/sexist. My favorite is the drunk stork.
I liked the stoned mexican mouse. Slow Poke Rodriguez. Very few episodes. Always smoking.

I remember the drunk stork.

I had a magnet set as a kid that had all the odd characters. Cereal box top set.

About to flip zep 3 over. Been on a z3 binge lately.

Yes, I remember slowpoke. I have a couple of Looney Tunes dvd sets. I don't really let the kids watch. I got them for myself.

Just got done watching "Hillbilly Hare". Quite possibly one of my favourite episodes.

Witch Hazel is next.

Those are nice. Just a tiny bit out of my price range though.

Yea not cheap. You get what you pay for with mechanical things. I won't think twice about buying another one for the new tents. Definitely money well spent.

Man y'all make me wanna watch Looney toons now

Back
Top Bottom