Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Cookies X at day # 119 since sprout and day #32 since flip.

She looks good and so far no mite damage that I've seen. I'll scope her tomorrow.
I have a full day today. Cleaning out my shed and taking crap to the landfill.
We purchased an extended size cargo van from the bf's uncle. Got it dirt cheap. Runs and drives.
Was much cheaper than paying $1600 per month for a big dumpster. No way we could afford that. This we can at least resell when we are done with it.

Drives like a damn beast.

Have a great one!
:passitleft:

Cookies X at day # 119 since sprout and day #32 since flip.

She looks good and so far no mite damage that I've seen. I'll scope her tomorrow.
I have a full day today. Cleaning out my shed and taking crap to the landfill.
We purchased an extended size cargo van from the bf's uncle. Got it dirt cheap. Runs and drives.
Was much cheaper than paying $1600 per month for a big dumpster. No way we could afford that. This we can at least resell when we are done with it.

Drives like a damn beast.

Have a great one!
:passitleft:
I need one of those van deals.
Since my truck died I haven't been able to do a dump run.
Could I throw in a couple things? :rofl:
Hopefully it runs like a top.
Garden looks healthy and happy, nice work. :welldone:
Hope your well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I never considered planting something else to draw the aphids away! We had nasturtiums many years ago but dug them up and moved on (they self seed all over the place!).

I don't have anywhere to put potted plants near the cannabis but the IPM seems to be doing a good job.
:dude-knocking: 🪵

Nice buy on the temp truck!

Oh, and that Cookies X is crazy looking. :)
Hey Shed.
How's life going?
I'm busy af....and tired. Super sore this evening but I got a lot accomplished.

Yeah, that cookies is a weird one but Buttercup said his was the same way.
I'm sure that I'll try it again in the future. Perhaps I'll have one with better structure. Maybe I'll have more time to train a plant. I'm trying to reign shit in but it's getting away from me.

What little time I spend on my plants has turned into IPM.
I haven't taken pics in a bit.
I'll try to grab some tonight before I pass out,if not I'll grab some tomorrow.

I need one of those van deals.
Since my truck died I haven't been able to do a dump run.
Could I throw in a couple things? :rofl:
Hopefully it runs like a top.
Garden looks healthy and happy, nice work. :welldone:
Hope your well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Hey Bill.

That van is huge. I can't see into the back windows,it's so tall.
I threw about half of the stuff in my shed away and it isn't even half full yet.

The good news is that if we continue to have engine issues, his uncle will fix it.
He thinks it's some bad gas in the lines that needs to be worked out. It chugs a bit sometimes going up hill. He said he knows what to look at next if it doesn't clear out on its own.
It was pulled out of a grove and resurrected.
I have no idea how long it was there for so I'm not surprised that she's got something going on. It does start and drive, just need the kinks worked out.

Hey Shed.
How's life going?
I'm busy af....and tired. Super sore this evening but I got a lot accomplished.

Yeah, that cookies is a weird one but Buttercup said his was the same way.
I'm sure that I'll try it again in the future. Perhaps I'll have one with better structure. Maybe I'll have more time to train a plant. I'm trying to reign shit in but it's getting away from me.

What little time I spend on my plants has turned into IPM.
I haven't taken pics in a bit.
I'll try to grab some tonight before I pass out,if not I'll grab some tomorrow.

Hey Bill.

That van is huge. I can't see into the back windows,it's so tall.
I threw about half of the stuff in my shed away and it isn't even half full yet.

The good news is that if we continue to have engine issues, his uncle will fix it.
He thinks it's some bad gas in the lines that needs to be worked out. It chugs a bit sometimes going up hill. He said he knows what to look at next if it doesn't clear out on its own.
It was pulled out of a grove and resurrected.
I have no idea how long it was there for so I'm not surprised that she's got something going on. It does start and drive, just need the kinks worked out.
New Air filter and fuel filter are cheap and usually a good place to start.
Glad it's going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

New Air filter and fuel filter are cheap and usually a good place to start.
Glad it's going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yup. His uncle replace the transmission,fuel pump, fuel filter and the air filter already. Says he knows what's next.
He's some crazy Norwegian mechanic. Half the year he spends in Norway and the other half he spends here flipping vehicles.

It should be fine....lol

Still weird....

I know that I dropped the ball as far as training. I hope the excuse of being overwhelmed with life accounts for something.

Not happy at all with that node spacing but I will have a lot of material for oils in the future. That's a bit of a silver lining.

I need to go back to the days of cookie naps. As soon as I'm moved in and things slow down, I plan to get back on that pain management schedule. My body felt a lot better when I was doing daily edibles. I haven't done them in about a year now. Life got really complicated for my family and I just stopped. I couldn't spend my days taking cookie naps when I had so much to do and worry about constantly.
Need to get back into that.
Cripes..... I've had kief and MCT oil ready to process for a few weeks now. I just have to decarb and make the stuff. Can't seem to find the time or energy.
I usually decarb during late evening or early in the morning. That's just to avoid any people from noticing any smells that may escape my house.
Just been too tired for it all.
Hope that I can get that done soon.

My work day is starting. I need to water my houseplants , do some IPM on the GG4 and then go to the landfill. That should take up most of my morning.
Deep cleaning the kitchen is after that. I have to start tossing anything redundant or stuff that I just don't use.

Divorcing myself from half of my possession has been both mentally draining and liberating. It's a weird combo. The first day is regret but the second day is...good riddance!

Still weird....

I know that I dropped the ball as far as training. I hope the excuse of being overwhelmed with life accounts for something.

Not happy at all with that node spacing but I will have a lot of material for oils in the future. That's a bit of a silver lining.

I need to go back to the days of cookie naps. As soon as I'm moved in and things slow down, I plan to get back on that pain management schedule. My body felt a lot better when I was doing daily edibles. I haven't done them in about a year now. Life got really complicated for my family and I just stopped. I couldn't spend my days taking cookie naps when I had so much to do and worry about constantly.
Cripes..... I've had kief and MCT oil ready to process for a few weeks now. I just have to decarb and make the stuff. Can't seem to find the time or energy.
I usually decarb during late evening or early in the morning. That's just to avoid any people from noticing any smells that may escape my house.
Just been too tired for it all.
Hope that I can get that done soon.

My work day is starting. I need to water my houseplants , do some IPM on the GG4 and then go to the landfill. That should take up most of my morning.
Deep cleaning the kitchen is after that. I have to start tossing anything redundant or stuff that I just don't use.

Divorcing myself from half of my possession has been both mentally draining and liberating. It's a weird combo. The first day is regret but the second day is...good riddance!
Don't burn that candle at both ends.
I over did it the other day and wiped me right out.
Take care of yourself first. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe

I'm not sure if you're making an excuse to us or yourself but you certainly don't owe us any training whatsoever!
Not happy at all with that node spacing but I will have a lot of material for oils in the future.
That shape can't be down to you, and I can't imagine you would even have room for those branches lower down in the canopy. I'd say it worked out perfectly. :thumb:
Self care is especially important for folks in pain. I hope you can find the time and energy to get back into the routine that worked for you. :hug:
How's the truck holding up?
That's a speedy turnaround. :bravo:
That sucks Bill. :sorry: I'm working hard on moderation in spite of the outside pressure to "do." I'm trying to acknowledge my limitations even as I try to sort out the reasons they exist.

I'm not sure if you're making an excuse to us or yourself but you certainly don't owe us any training whatsoever!

That shape can't be down to you, and I can't imagine you would even have room for those branches lower down in the canopy. I'd say it worked out perfectly. :thumb:

Self care is especially important for folks in pain. I hope you can find the time and energy to get back into the routine that worked for you. :hug:

That sucks Bill. :sorry: I'm working hard on moderation in spite of the outside pressure to "do." I'm trying to acknowledge my limitations even as I try to sort out the reasons they exist.
You take of yourself Shed, moderation but we need my friend. :thanks:
Unfortunately I'm certain why mine exist.
I just need to listen to them when they say enough.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

Don't burn that candle at both ends.
Take care of yourself first. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Unfortunately, that's exactly what I tend to do. Always overexerting myself and then I'm down for a few days. It makes all this work very difficult to complete.

Hope you're feeling better.
I dunno....maybe just myself.
That shape can't be down to you, and I can't imagine you would even have room for those branches lower down in the canopy. I'd say it worked out perfectly.
Buttercup said they the breeder had long spires like mine but cut the rest of the plant back so it looked normal. Turns out it's just a crazy B.
I just got done making my MCT oil.
I'll be testing this evening.
I'm guessing it's pretty strong.
I ended up putting about 13 1/2 gr of golden kief into two cups of coconut MCT oil.
Pretty good actually.
I drove it around a few days ago and it seemed like it was quieter and had less engine issues. Hopefully the uncle was right and it just needed to work some bad gas out.
Gotta focus on the positive.
I have mixed feelings about leaving here.
I raised my children here for the last 15 years. Three of them have only ever know this place as home.

I'm absolutely going to lose it when we leave. I'm tearing up now thinking about it. Oof......

Other than the crazy genetic layers, I'd say it's perfect.
Lol.
I hear that the smoke is pretty good though and she has a good amount of frost.
I should have a lot of material for oil or kief later on.
I would like to make some good 'ol evoo in the MB2.

If you're going back to edibles for your neck then you're gonna need to make sure you don't bury the MB in the move!
Lmao.

Which one? I have two of my own and one that I still need to send to Hybrid.

At the new place I will have a cabinet just for MB2 machines and other cannabis related baking stuffs.

Day # 148 since sprout and day # 61 since flip for the Cookies X.

Quite possibly one of the ugliest plants that I've grown to date, only to be outdone by my first Gorilla Zkittles that I fried as a noob.

Enjoy!

Your idea of ugly is obviously different from mine as I think your Cookie x (Wedding Cake?) looks nice and frosty. And, she looks like she'll be easy to trim, not that that matters so much now that you have a bowl trimmer.

Back
Top Bottom