Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Day # 148 since sprout and day # 61 since flip for the Cookies X.

Quite possibly one of the ugliest plants that I've grown to date, only to be outdone by my first Gorilla Zkittles that I fried as a noob.

Enjoy!

If that's the worst looking plant I ever grew I'd never complain.
She is lovely. :yahoo:
Hope your having a nice day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good afternoon V! Cookies X is Ridiculous! I love that stature!
So I gave Peyote Forum another go yesterday. Been having migraines for a few. I packed my Perfect Pipe and hit it. Boom headache gone! For a while anyway! It gave me an hour where I had no pain! That was like finding an island after being shipwrecked, with coconuts and fruit! Very nice! Thanks for putting me onto it!

Your idea of ugly is obviously different from mine as I think your Cookie x (Wedding Cake?) looks nice and frosty. And, she looks like she'll be easy to trim, not that that matters so much now that you have a bowl trimmer.
Highya HG!
I guess she isn't that ugly,just unruly. She's pretty much collapsing at this point.
I neglected to take pics this morning. I'll grab some soon for an update. She's getting pretty close to being done and I'm still in the same situation where I'm wonder if I should chop early or shove her in the 2x4 with the other two plants.
Gotta decide soon.
If that's the worst looking plant I ever grew I'd never complain.
She is lovely. :yahoo:
Hope your having a nice day my friend.

Stay safe
Hey Bill.

Just been super busy. I'm down to about 20/21 days before we are supposed to get keys.
All my time has been spent cleaning and tossing out unnecessary objects.

How does one family end up with 13+ child sized scissors??
Good afternoon V! Cookies X is Ridiculous! I love that stature!
So I gave Peyote Forum another go yesterday. Been having migraines for a few. I packed my Perfect Pipe and hit it. Boom headache gone! For a while anyway! It gave me an hour where I had no pain! That was like finding an island after being shipwrecked, with coconuts and fruit! Very nice! Thanks for putting me onto it!
Sweet!!!
She does work if you take her at the right time. Try a few of those perfect pipes next time.
I usually do a few about a half hour apart.
I'm really low for stock right now. Hope that I can make it last until I get some more in jars.

Day # 148 since sprout and day # 61 since flip for the Cookies X.

Quite possibly one of the ugliest plants that I've grown to date, only to be outdone by my first Gorilla Zkittles that I fried as a noob.

Enjoy!

This is ugly huh? Wow. I hope my ugly plants someday look like this. I was only four pages behind in your journal. Now I know why. Hope you’re doing well with this significant transition. Plants are awesome.

This is ugly huh? Wow. I hope my ugly plants someday look like this. I was only four pages behind in your journal. Now I know why. Hope you’re doing well with this significant transition. Plants are awesome.
Kinda homely. Lmao

Yeah. Been super busy with a huge life change in the works.
Was doing well until about an hour ago.
I had some plywood leaning against a wall. I kicked it really hard and sliced the tip off of my pinky toe. I super glued it back on. Not sure if my toe is broken or not. I can't curl it up.

Super owie. Horrible timing. **Sigh**

Kinda homely. Lmao

Yeah. Been super busy with a huge life change in the works.
Was doing well until about an hour ago.
I had some plywood leaning against a wall. I kicked it really hard and sliced the tip off of my pinky toe. I super glued it back on. Not sure if my toe is broken or not. I can't curl it up.

Super owie. Horrible timing. **Sigh**
Oh no, you poor Duck.
Hope your toe is OK.
If you get it checked do you have to pay?
Hope everything is going well today, the toe was the thing you needed. :rolleyes:
Be careful. :love:

Stay safe

Ouch. Don’t know what else to say.
I'm doing much better now. This morning wasn't fun though. I didn't notice that I split my toenail down to my cuticle. I caught it on my blanket this morning and ripped it off.

What a way to wake up.
Even with kids in the house she might have said a bit more than that. Though with the amount of expressed damage she's done to her feet and ankles over time, it also wouldn't surprise me if she thought it was no big deal!
That sounds like some folks may view me as clumsy.
I can't disagree.
Oh no, you poor Duck.
Hope your toe is OK.
If you get it checked do you have to pay?
Hope everything is going well today, the toe was the thing you needed. :rolleyes:
Be careful. :love:

Stay safe
I have insurance. I would at most have to pay a few $$.
I can walk on it today. Much improved.
OoFa poor pinky! Good thing it's that one I suppose. Good vibes your way V!:hug:
My littlest piggy.
Better than my big toe. That would have been really inconvenient, indeed.

I'm regluing as needed. Kinda a bad place for a normal type of bandage. They just wouldn't stay on so I resorted to super glue. I believe that it is what it was used for anyway...instant sutures on the battlefield in Vietnam?

I'm doing much better now. This morning wasn't fun though. I didn't notice that I split my toenail down to my cuticle. I caught it on my blanket this morning and ripped it off.

What a way to wake up.

I can't disagree.

My littlest piggy.

I'm regluing as needed. Kinda a bad place for a normal type of bandage. They just wouldn't stay on so I resorted to super glue. I believe that it is what it was used for anyway...instant sutures on the battlefield in Vietnam?
Maybe a battlefield fixer. I use it for things like that too.

What a way to wake up.

I can't disagree.

My littlest piggy.

Maybe a battlefield fixer. I use it for things like that too.

Stupid mites....
They found my Super Skunk clones. They are all I have as I'm out of seeds. It's my favorite smoke.
Blasting them with Neem and green cleaner. Not sure if that Green cleaner is worth it or not. It definitely smells better than Neem. That stuff makes me sick to my stomach. Smells like a cross between burned peanuts and putrid oranges.

Think all the flowering girls are ok though and really close to being done.
Good timing. I'd love to have them in jars before we move.
Still haven't gotten to picking out seeds for the next grow. I may put it off until I get my new place set up to grow. Not sure yet. Just have a ton of shit on my plate right now. Not only am I moving everything in the house but I'm also moving a deck, patio and a bunch of outdoor plants...possibly a ten foot tree too.
I normally wouldn't try to move a tree like that but I fear they will just chop her down when I leave. Better to have a small chance at life than none imo.
I may take a few dozen clones as an insurance policy. I'd love to have some magnolias at my new place.

The lady we are buying the place from is leaving a day early so we are only 13 day away from keys.
Not sure what we are doing with this place yet. It will either be sold to someone for rehab or torn down. Obviously, I'd much rather sell it.

I'll grab some pics of the gals this evening or tomorrow morning.
They are all collapsing under their bud weight.

Hope y'all are doing well. I can't wait for the day when I have time to get back on here to hang with y'all.
Shouldn't be much longer...💋

Stupid mites....
They found my Super Skunk clones. They are all I have as I'm out of seeds. It's my favorite smoke.
Blasting them with Neem and green cleaner. Not sure if that Green cleaner is worth it or not. It definitely smells better than Neem. That stuff makes me sick to my stomach. Smells like a cross between burned peanuts and putrid oranges.
Oof! There are other options, like SNS or Dr Bronners unscented castille soap spray. The key is that you have to keep it going every 3 days for about 3 weeks. Then you should be in the clear.
Think all the flowering girls are ok though and really close to being done. Good timing. I'd love to have them in jars before we move.
That would work out well!
The lady we are buying the place from is leaving a day early so we are only 13 day away from keys.
That's like practically imminent... ⏲️
Not sure what we are doing with this place yet. It will either be sold to someone for rehab or torn down. Obviously, I'd much rather sell it.
Teardown? Is the land value worth that much more than the house?
They are all collapsing under their bud weight.
POIDH! 👀
I can't wait for the day when I have time to get back on here to hang with y'all. Shouldn't be much longer...💋
Us neeths! :nomo:

Oof! There are other options, like SNS or Dr Bronners unscented castille soap spray. The key is that you have to keep it going every 3 days for about 3 weeks. Then you should be in the clear.
I may still try the SNS but yesterday I watered in the leftover Neem. That should work as a systemic as well.

Teardown? Is the land value worth that much more than the house?
The land is leased so I either sell the place or they tear it down. I did work out something with the management that if I wasn't able to sell they wouldn't charge me five grand to dispose of this place. They would cover it.

Even if neem works as a systemic I don't think you have time for that. I would still spray them every 3-4 days with something in the meantime.
Yes. I'm spraying every two or three days.

We all have the Rona right now.
Not as bad as the first time but I'm really tired. Can't really afford to be idle right now. Too much to do.
I will be resting today though.

Back
Top Bottom