Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I went straight to Hempy from soil, and used fox farm nutes
Was an easy transition for sure
This next grow I'm doing Hempy primarily again

I believe I have some of those there seeds....yeppers. Scouting, yay!

I abhor cutting/trimming as well. It's prob because I have to do it at night when my offspring have crashed.

Don't know anything about Hempy, but I like the idea of trying one while you wait for soil funds. I've thought about it with a res, but I really need the soil 'buffer' because mine need water daily and my hired help sucks.

Have you ever run those seeds? Looks like they can get pretty big. I'm wondering if I should try to run them along side the lemon og. Lemon og candy is sativa-65% indica 35% and the himalaya gold are 70% indica and 30% sativa. They are both supposed to be fast growers. I'm sure I can train them so they'll work out ok. I've only run a single strain so running two very different ones should be interesting.

I went straight to Hempy from soil, and used fox farm nutes
Was an easy transition for sure
This next grow I'm doing Hempy primarily again
Good, now I know who to bug the crap out of when I have questions.:green_heart:

I turned the lights off on the two remaining girls. I'll chop them on Friday or Saturday.

It took me 5 hrs to trim the first girl last night. She put off as much as my entire first grow and she is the small one compared to the other two that are left.

All the hay smell is gone and a rich chocolate diesel smell has taken it's place. Can't wait to smell them after a month of curing.

Looks like I will have a fair amount of trim for some oils etc.

That's so exciting!!!! Sending positive vibes and hoping your week is getting better.

That's so exciting!!!! Sending positive vibes and hoping your week is getting better.
Hey, how are you? Thanks for the ++vibes++ they are appreciated. I'm just hanging in there. I have a lot to do before xmas.

Stay strong! The holidays are a stressful time for everyone. I'm stressed out just thinking about it already. I'm ok but a little sad at having essentially lost my second harvest except for maybe one plant. I'll keep up the others as an experiment and I'll keep your sage words in mind. Also, I've decided not to go away anymore until I can harvest as a precaution.

Christmas time should be mandatory smoke time

For reference, here's the mother plant before taking clones. She's a 51 day old photo feminized critical. She was a free gift from my store. Next up is the cloning!
2018-12-21 17.43.46.jpg

Hey VG, sorry I posted my picture in your journal instead of my own. I may have been distracted... :ganjamon:
Never once has someone mis-posted, quite possibly while stoned, in the wrong forum, completely off topic, only to get nods.

I do it weekly. There really should be a monthly award for it we can vote on.

I chopped my girls this morning. I decided to hang the plants whole. My first girl dried a bit fast. I wanted to do slow and low drying , but I don't have an extra fridge. So I am just going to keep an eye on them and if it seems like they are drying too fast , I guess I will put them in paper bags to try to slow things down a bit.

I took my dog to the vet this morning. He has a swollen lymph node. They put him on some antibiotics and I'm supposed to keep a close eye on him. He's all drugged up. Poor lil guy. He keeps puking, which sends him into a shame spiral. Here's to hoping that the meds work.

Hi :hug:
Hope dogsie will be fine in the end :hug:
So, harvest party :yahoo:good going :yahoo:
There is a thread "Hempy head quarters" I have been reading up on it, since that is going to be my next medium.
Chris is good to have around (guess who I will bombard with questions lol:kiss:) since he knows his way around hempy.

Sick pets suck. Lotta chopping. You sound very busy.
Hey NH! I have so much to do it's unreal. I'd pay someone for a nap right now. Sooooo tired.
My pup seems in good spirits today. No change on the lump yet.
Hi :hug:
Hope dogsie will be fine in the end :hug:
So, harvest party :yahoo:good going :yahoo:
There is a thread "Hempy head quarters" I have been reading up on it, since that is going to be my next medium.
Chris is good to have around (guess who I will bombard with questions lol:kiss:) since he knows his way around hempy.

Hi AB! Hope you and the kiddos are doing well.
Trimming parties are only fun if you're not locked alone in a room for 10 hours. I pass the time with binge tv and podcasts.

Back
Top Bottom