Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hey birdy! Happy holidays to you and the kids. I hope it’s going to be a relaxing one this year . Thanks for all your word of wisdom this year!
:thanks:Merry Christmas :hug:
We had a lovely relaxed Christmas :circle-of-love:finally.

I'm not sure if I will recover from yesterday.

Going out to get-
Buckets
perlite
hydro version of grow big
Jars for my buds!

I do have a bunch of osmocote plus. Not sure if I should use that or the Fox farms trio. I have been reading the hempy thread. It's slow going though as I have been pressed for time lately. I need to find one good journal I can follow. I'll be using solo cups to start them.

My girls dried a bit quick so I tossed them into paper bags. I am about half way done trimming.

After I am done i need to do a tent cleaning, build my light and sprout my Cannapot seeds.

I couldn't find the hydro version of grow big at my store. Haven't decided between osmocote+ and Fox farms. I found some peat pellets to start them in. I have not used them before.

I am still pretty unclear as to feed schedules etc. Feel free to chime in. Flying blind .

@Chris Scorpio where is your hempy grow located? Do you have a page #? Thanks.:green_heart:
It's all over Hun
Just ask a question and I'll answer

I used the Osmo+, it wasn't my thing really, just can't regulate it like real nutes

Finally!!!! Done trimming. It took just over 12 hrs total. I split it up as I have been super busy with the kids home.

Out of curiosity, what would be considered a decent harvest from three , 2.5 ft plants?
What would you consider a great harvest for the same amount? They were under 260 watts.

Just trying to gauge how well I did, without posting my numbers.

My tent is empty. I will give it a scrub down tomorrow. I am also going to try to assemble my light and soak some seeds.

I have so much more trim than I thought I would. It seems pretty high quality compared to the first harvest. I really need to find something to do with it. I certainly have enough to try a few different preparations. I am going to wait until the kids go back to school before I start cookin'.

Do y'all dry your trim? I have a bit. It is mostly dry. It is ground up so it wants to compact. Should I just shake it up and cure it like bud?

Thanks @Dutchman1990.
I have yet to experience a real edible or dose cco. Heck, I've never even made canna butter.
I just have time and smell constraints when it comes to prep. Gotta do it while the kids are at school or at grandma's house.

Back
Top Bottom