Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

It's weird... None of my plants smell like they normally do. Usually they stink to high heaven. Since the day I cut the one down, they are kinda hay-like as well. Wtf? Not putting off much smell at all.

That or I've officially lost my last bit of sanity.....I can almost see it floating off into the distance...So long, sucker! Lol.

Yup. My bathroom flooded. It evidently had a pinhole leak we didn't notice and then it let go. It has been going on for a while. There was some old damage present. I guess I should look under my sink more. We are letting it dry out and we shut the water off for now. I honestly don't have the time and physical/mental fortitude to do anything about it until after xmas. I woke up this morning to a strained back again.

Hi :hug:
I harvested one of the plants two days ago. It smells like hay.

It's been a really hellish week...... I guess I don't have much to say.

I hope y'all are doing well.
Hope you will have a better week next :hug::circle-of-love::hug:

IMG_20181217_141151.jpg
Now if that doesn't just put a big fat smile on my face.

Himalaya gold - Greenhouse seeds
Nepalese x North Indian
30% Sativa - 70% Indica
THC - 12.70% and up?
CBD - 0.25%
CBN - 0.07%
She is an 8 wk flower.
Chocolate and pepper scented buds...mmmmm..:drool:

I turned the lights off on the two remaining girls. I'll chop them on Friday or Saturday.

It took me 5 hrs to trim the first girl last night. She put off as much as my entire first grow and she is the small one compared to the other two that are left.

All the hay smell is gone and a rich chocolate diesel smell has taken it's place. Can't wait to smell them after a month of curing.

Looks like I will have a fair amount of trim for some oils etc.

Hi guys.
I have a huge blister on my trimming hand. It will all be worth it.
I am looking forward to my next grow. I need to source some soil or amend mine. Money is tight because of the holidays.

Hempy is another possibility. I'd rather stick to soil and learn all I can about it before going on to another growing style.

My new stash should hold me over until the next is done, so I'm pretty happy about that.

I worry about my water with hempy. Probably without reason..... I dunno. It comes out of tap at 8.2 pH. I have no idea as to the starting tds. Do I have to use ro with hempy?

Don't need to, my tap is terrible, I swear I see fish and rocks come outa it...lol...my ppm is over 500

If yer using it in soil it's fine for Hempy, just a lower pH is all

I believe I have some of those there seeds....yeppers. Scouting, yay!

I abhor cutting/trimming as well. It's prob because I have to do it at night when my offspring have crashed.

Don't know anything about Hempy, but I like the idea of trying one while you wait for soil funds. I've thought about it with a res, but I really need the soil 'buffer' because mine need water daily and my hired help sucks.

As long as you can ph it down to 5.8-6.2 you should be good.
Don't need to, my tap is terrible, I swear I see fish and rocks come outa it...lol...my ppm is over 500

If yer using it in soil it's fine for Hempy, just a lower pH is all
Ok. Makes me feel better. I do have some great members here to keep me on track of I try it. Can I still use epsom for mg? Or would I need cal-mag with my hard water? I know nothing of hempy.

Hempy is just the medium, not a huge change realy from soil, but is easier since u control the nutes unlike soil where it will have some residual in it

Epsom in water, like I did when I did soil, is fine for sure with yer other nutes

Back
Top Bottom