Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I've been terribly busy today. I've completed all of my many missions save one. I have yet to assemble my light. The lovely lemon og candy on the left and a sweet Himalaya gold on the right. I could only find coir seed plugs locally. I pHed them to 5.8. Tis a bit chilly tonight I really need a light in there for warmth alone. I will be starting a separate journal for the lemon og candy. The Himalaya gold will be featured here. As always, I will do my best to not kill them.;)
IMG_20190101_173245.jpg
IMG_20190101_173302.jpg
IMG_20190101_173317.jpg

Yup, I hope I've got this. Butterflies in the tummy. I'll get to the perlite tomorrow.

So, I thought I'd post a few pics of the fruits of my labor. Sooooo sticky.

When they were flowering they smelled like diesel and chocolate. They now have a skunky fruity scent and taste like froot loops with a hint of floral.
IMG_20190101_190333.jpg
IMG_20190101_190354.jpg
IMG_20190101_190427.jpg

Still in the !earning stages of trimming. These were some pretty hard and spiky flowers. Sticky icky!:love:

Good luck with the new grow VG. What´s the link for the himalaya gol?
Thanks for the luck, I'll keep it in my pocket.
Himalaya gold will be right here... The lemon og candy will have it's own journal. I will put a link later today,if I have time. Super busy this morning.

That trim looks nice to me...it's a personal subjective call. I've trimmed frosty stuff long, and meh stuff short, I like the looks of a long trim with more sugar leaf, but some people freak out about that.
I agree. I don't like the machine trimmed stuff. It looks like a waste. I understand why they do it. I love the looks of handtrimmed. My first harvest I left the sugar leaves a bit longer and it looked ok. I have a friend who thinks machine trimmed is real product and anything handtrimmed is by default crap. Doesn't matter the strain etc. What a bone head.

I agree. I don't like the machine trimmed stuff. It looks like a waste. I understand why they do it. I love the looks of handtrimmed. My first harvest I left the sugar leaves a bit longer and it looked ok. I have a friend who thinks machine trimmed is real product and anything handtrimmed is by default crap. Doesn't matter the strain etc. What a bone head.

Funny I have the same friend. Never seen weed with pistols and sugar leaves, it's always been vac packed. First he thought it was moldy, 15 minutes later he is asking what day it is.

Is he also the same guy who judges a strain on the thc content alone. My guys is like..terps...what the hell are terps?

lol, my friend's husband. I am growing a plant for my friend, she persisted. It's a MMG 1:1. She thinks it will be a very mild and relaxing smoke. The last 1:1 I bought commercially grown you could mop the floor with me after a joint of it.

We will see.

I gave my parents 3 1/8ths tonight to try. I hope they behave.

Ganja for the folks, cool!
My parents don't smoke or drink or do anything really. They know that I've smoked since I was 15. They never say anything bad about it. They voted for a pro-cannabis governor and made sure to tell me about it with pride. They also know that it is one of the few things that gives me relief. They have seen me when I have my back spasms. They last from a few minutes to over a half hour. I think that is why they have gone from being ambivalent to supportive.

Ganja for the folks, cool!
My parents don't smoke or drink or do anything really. They know that I've smoked since I was 15. They never say anything bad about it. They voted for a pro-cannabis governor and made sure to tell me about it with pride. They also know that it is one of the few things that gives me relief. They have seen me when I have my back spasms. They last from a few minutes to over a half hour. I think that is why they have gone from being ambivalent to supportive.

Good morning ms.V I hope it's been a marvelous start to the year so far. My folks are the same and support my growing as they know it brings relief to my back problems.
Back probs are horrid suffered with it too many years now, had 3 ops in last 4 years but don't feel the better for it though. So no more ops now, now it's time to grow....lol

My parents smoked when I was young, then cleaned it up....lol. My dad has RA. We will see, I doubt anything really works at this point for him, it just makes it more tolerable.
My mom has ra. She also has diabetes. Even if she could try it, she probably wouldn't. I've seen my mom drink alcohol 4 times. She's pretty straight laced.

Good morning ms.V I hope it's been a marvelous start to the year so far. My folks are the same and support my growing as they know it brings relief to my back problems.
Back probs are horrid suffered with it too many years now, had 3 ops in last 4 years but don't feel the better for it though. So no more ops now, now it's time to grow....lol
Long time, no see. Good to see your sweet Gollum face around here! How have you been?
I'm going in for surgery this spring again. Gotta make sure my meds are in order. I'm not holding much hope for the "fix" though. Surgery helps for a bit, until my next ruptured disc happens. The nerve damage is getting pretty bad though.
Hope things in S.A. are going well for you and yours.

I already see myself carry a huge bag of perlite back from the store... Last time they were looking at me very funny...
Funny, I was looking at a 3ft. tall bag of perlite yesterday. I can't wait until you can grow again. It's been a long road and you've handled it beautifully. I hope it happens sooner rather than later for you.

Back
Top Bottom