Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Sheep dip!
I just dropped my Lemon...I repotted her as quickly as possible. She looks just a bit droopy.
Dang! I hope she makes it.

She'll be fine, right? This has been a truly craptastic day...ugh.

Sheep dip!
I just dropped my Lemon...I repotted her as quickly as possible. She looks just a bit droopy.
Dang! I hope she makes it.

She'll be fine, right? This has been a truly craptastic day...ugh.
When you say dropped? I dropped a light on one of my flowering ladies once. It crushed her and she was fine with the help of some tape and some string. She should be ok with some TLC....not the pop group! That would kill her! :)

I'm not going to go chasing waterfalls....HA!
I dropped her from 4ft there is perlite everywhere. She actually popped out of the coir plug. You could see her little root system.....for shame.

Sad and droopy. I gave her a bit extra perlite. I found some stuck to the dog. You should see him on trimming day. He's like a magnet with his fluffy fur.
IMG_20190111_150548.jpg

She's growing her 2nd set of leaves.

Lights are off for a few hours. I'm curious to see how she'll take it. She got some fresh nutes and I tried my best to be as gentle as possible planting her. We'll be able to tell soon.
I have 4 more seeds for back-up.

I have been having some severe back pain. So I decided I would bend over a stove and try my hand at cannabutter.

I clarified my butter and am using a double boiler. It should turn out nice and probably a little strong. I'm going to let it cook for around 8 hours. After I clarified my butter I lost about half a stick of butter solids. I decarbed an oz of bud trim. There are no sugar leaves and stems, just trich powder and well ground bud trim.

I am going to make some Dutch coco brownies for my first attempt at edibles.

I do have one question. Do I bake the brownies at a lower heat for a longer time period? Box says 375.

I just bake according to the box directions.
Thank for getting back to me PW. I made some plain brownies in case of munchies. Chocolate and I are a dangerous combination without the added magic. Best to be safe.

I will be super -duper careful. The kids will want some regulars tonight. Mine won't be done until after they are in bed. I plan to wrap, label and freeze them.

My kids had to be told strictly not to touch "that box" otherwise they would go fridge/ freezer hunting for something to nibble on early mornings...
Hi AB! I have a small metal lockbox for my treats. I take no chances with the littlest one. That kid gets into stuff. Everything is under lock and key at my house.

It looks like the kids are coming home tonight. I think grandma has had enough. She's sending them home.

My butter will only get to cook for 4 hours. It should be long enough.

I made stuff! Yay me! It is actually much darker in person. All you can see is reflection.Double filtered goodness. 4 1/2 hours for extraction.
IMG_20190112_181052-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom