Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

And some canna in there and you will be flying :)
My, Oh my, YES!!!
Looked it up and sounds perfect. Bet my wife would like it.
If you wife likes chocolate, then yes , you must do this for her. Valentine's is almost here.
It's sex in a cup! Hits the same section of your brain. Oooeeeee!

Good to see her teaching yer babies correct FLOSSING at an early age... looking good

:surf:
Lol!
She has this mad gangsta lean to her. She's kinda weird. That flosser was in proximity at the time so I thought I'd reuse it.

So I managed to repot my girls without killing them. I'm sure I did it incorrectly though. I am 70 something pages into the hempy headquarters journal , didn't see it yet.
How do you repot @Chris Scorpio ?

And yes, I should have asked you yesterday before I did it. I caught a cold and I'm not thinking straight.

I just do it like soil, cept try if possible to get the roots as deep into the new pot as I can but keep em up high in the pot still

Soak Perlite in pH water, or nutes if I plan ahead..lol

I'm sure u did fine Hun, don't over think things, it's easy peasy lemon squeezy

In 24 hrs my nute solution went from 5.8 to 6.4.
I'm gonna just give them new feed everyday until my pH kit gets here. Ugh.
That should iron out most of my problems.

I couldn't find anything locally. I ordered botanicare pH down 1 quart for $12 delivered by the 21st. I think that is an ok price.
The Mega Crop rep said to try the vinegar. I'll give him feedback to help his future customers. He did seem to think that the potassium bicarbonate would work for pH up. It does seem pretty stable.

I couldn't find anything locally. I ordered botanicare pH down 1 quart for $12 delivered by the 21st. I think that is an ok price.
The Mega Crop rep said to try the vinegar. I'll give him feedback to help his future customers. He did seem to think that the potassium bicarbonate would work for pH up. It does seem pretty stable.
I use lemon juice sometimes. They say it ph's at 3.

I had to take my kid to the hospital. He got in a collision with another kid.
He split his lip pretty good and deep. He's ok, just has a huge lip.

We were talking to the Dr. and all of a sudden my kid screams out "illuminati"!!! And he points to a trash can with a biohazard sticker on it. The Dr. just lost it. Couldn't stop giggling the rest of the time we were there.

I told my kid it was a biohazard symbol not an illuminati symbol. He answered back in the most huffy , irritated voice "Geez, mom. That's what they want you to think".

The Dr left the room. When we came out all of the nurses were giggling too.

That kid cracks me up. He's been a gift, for sure.

I had to take my kid to the hospital. He got in a collision with another kid.
He split his lip pretty good and deep. He's ok, just has a huge lip.

We were talking to the Dr. and all of a sudden my kid screams out "illuminati"!!! And he points to a trash can with a biohazard sticker on it. The Dr. just lost it. Couldn't stop giggling the rest of the time we were there.

I told my kid it was a biohazard symbol not an illuminati symbol. He answered back in the most huffy , irritated voice "Geez, mom. That's what they want you to think".

The Dr left the room. When we came out all of the nurses were giggling too.

That kid cracks me up. He's been a gift, for sure.
Ouch! Glad he's doing ok. Going to need ice cream me thinks. What a fantastic story! Kids are the best. We have 2 girls. I can see him yell that. To think, all those stressed people working at the hospital get to share a cute story tonight. Ice it down if he lets you for swelling.

His grandpa heard he got hurt so he's coming to spoil him.

He has panic attacks when he sees blood. Last year he went into hysterics. " Mom, I'm dying, I'm bleeding to death". He's streaming tears, red faced and hyperventilating. I look at his horrible injury and find that instead of huge amounts of blood , that there is a piece of red fuzz from his sock stuck to his foot. Smh.

I got horribly sidetracked with the kiddo today.

I am just feeding a light dose and trying to stay on top of my rising pH.

I did lower the pH to 5.5 to try to combat this a bit.

This guy really needs help. He is doing dwc. He is a vet that needs his meds.
If anyone can take the time it would be awsome. Crap I forgot the link. Brb.

Back
Top Bottom