Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m not sure this method would work out for me, I have a butt deficiency.
:laughtwo::laughtwo:
You crack me up girl!!
Butt deficiency..Lol! Yes, I'm a large child sometimes.

I doubled their feed. I hope they take it well.

I have been using 1/2 gallon jug to feed for now. I was at 1.2 grams per 1/2 gallon. I'm at 2.4 grams now pHed to 5.7.

I really need to convince my old man to help me with my carbon filter. I just can't handle it myself anymore. I need to get my tent attended to and my HG transplanted. I wish I was able to do it on my own. He's a very busy guy so it's hard to ask him for help when he needs to rest.

I doubled their feed. I hope they take it well.

I have been using 1/2 gallon jug to feed for now. I was at 1.2 grams per 1/2 gallon. I'm at 2.4 grams now pHed to 5.7.

I really need to convince my old man to help me with my carbon filter. I just can't handle it myself anymore. I need to get my tent attended to and my HG transplanted. I wish I was able to do it on my own. He's a very busy guy so it's hard to ask him for help when he needs to rest.
Hi VG,
I'm assuming you will see results, positive or negative, in Hempy pretty quick. It takes a little longer in soil to notice the changes but if i understand correctly your roots actually sit in the water or flow through it. I'm still learning that part of it.

What's the issue with the carbon filter? Trying to lift it to put it in place? Is there any way you can sit it on the floor outside of the tent and just run the duct to the filter from inside? I know you're unable to do much but if that's the problem you are having with the filter you might be able to do that.

I need to clean the prefilter and test it. It crapped out for my last week of flower and hasn't been used since. I think it was clogged so I wasn't getting negative pressure. I may have to reverse the flange.

My tent is inside a closet without much clearance around it. I don't think I have room to put anything outside the tent.

I need to clean the prefilter and test it. It crapped out for my last week of flower and hasn't been used since. I think it was clogged so I wasn't getting negative pressure. I may have to reverse the flange.

My tent is inside a closet without much clearance around it. I don't think I have room to put anything outside the tent.
Ahhhh, OK. Sorry I couldn't help you out there. Only you know your hubby. Perhaps a little pampering may soften him up after work. My wife gets me to do all kinds of things when she puts her mind to it ;)

I asked him a few minutes ago. I think we are good.

I need to make a pecan pie tomorrow morning. It's all beer and food with that one.

No new tent, just cleaning the original one. Bribing my honey to do the heavy lifting for me.

I'm still working on getting another tent.

How are you feeling? Any better?

HG is getting some big leaves.

They both have done well so far with their increased feeding.

I think the little froggy is making a big difference.

I'm much happier with a clean tent. Now if the rest of my bedroom was that clean....
plant and aquarium stuff everywhere. Time to downsize my junk.

HG after her transplant. She didn't notice.

Lemon is still looking good as well.

Lol

I have 4 of those exact buckets ...

Looking good in there

They appear to be doing well. No tip burning yet.
Since i put my bigger light in the tent it has warmed up to 77f. My humidifier is getting the tent up to 65% on the lowest setting. I think the fan is dispersing the mist around the tent better.

I still have some older red stems,but her splotchy leaves are a thing of the past.

How was your day?

Back
Top Bottom