Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

It was a good day today :)
But it's winding down and the dog's internal timer says it's time to play for a bit before bed. It's all routine for him :)

Glad to hear the plants are chugging along nicely. It looks like you're going to have lots to look forward to!

I so sick. I has plant.

:( I so hope you feel better soon. Sick sucks!
Hey, how are you?
I'm taking some meds, hoping for a quick recovery. I have a slight fever as well. I usually heal fast.

I noticed toward the tips my HG is darker, but her very tips are light/white. The plant kinda has a gray-blue hue to it. The bottom leaves tips are very slightly burning and just barely hooked down. I'm guessing that this is her limit for now.

She is the bottom two photos.

This is from the GN website regarding dialing in the MC. You may have read it alrady but I thought I would post it here so you had it.

Step 1 – Dialing In Nitrogen levels through MEGA CROP dosage by monitor your plants coloring:

• Pay close attention to the green coloring of your plants leaves. Nitrogen levels in MEGA CROP are strongly related to how green your plants leaves will appear
  • If your plant leaves are light green or yellow, then increase your dosage of MEGA CROP to boost Nitrogen levels and increase green color
  • If your plant leaves are too dark green and/or have burned tips, then scale back your MEGA CROP dosage to reduce the nitrogen.
  • Your goal is to have the plants coloring to be a strong healthy green without burning, and you control this by increasing or decreasing the MEGA CROP dosage. If you are a new grower and not sure what color your plants should be at, browse the internet for pictures of healthy plants of your same type. You should make dosage changes for the first time in small amounts, for example changes of 10-20% increase or decrease only, and then waiting 2-3 weeks to monitor plant response after each change. Since the plant has to take time to uptake nutrients and process them, it may take 2-3 weeks to notice the results of the changes you made.

Yes, exactly. Now you want to keep it there or back it off the dose by 10%. I would probably dial it back just a bit knowing you are close now.

I had the flu earlier in the year. Hopefully that's it for me as well.
Ok, will do.

I keep falling aslerp.....asleep. Where is autocorrect now?
I will get her feed down just a tad then. Thanks.

Seriously?
I turned my light on high(90%) this morning. It was just at 89f in there. I had high humidity yesterday so I turned off my humidifier and it got down to 40%.
So a bit too warm and dry.

I turned the lights down just a touch and turned the humidifier back on. I think I'll be messing around for a while trying to get this where I want it.

It had to wait until I got sick to pull this crap, ya know.

I am going to order a potentiometer for my extraction fan. I'm gonna need one soon.

I had a very interesting fever dream.
I dreamt that my plants turned to vines, escaped the tent and wrapped themselves around me. Then I started to get bud sites and flower. When my old man came in with a clipper and started to harvest me, I woke up. When I woke I was filled with anxiety.

I'm ok now. Lol.

I did manage to get the plants at a good rh and temp. If I set my light higher than 80% it gets up to 85-90f and my rh gets ridiculous.

I topped the HG when I fed them this morning. I think they are enjoying their 80f.

I am going to try to cool my room off a bit so I can run the lights higher. I'm not too concerned with lower light right now. They are growing fine. I need to get it under control by flower, preferably sooner.
They do look happy today.
Here is Himalaya Gold.

Here is Lemon Og Candy.

Right?!!
I need to train my HG for a minute and even out the top a bit on the Lemon. Possibly a light defoliation, then I'm ready to flower!!!!

I decided to come up with a different location to grow veggies. I feel like I need to let these ladies take their time. If I have room, maybe I'll toss a few tomatoes in with them. I like my early girl tomato plants to get at least 8 ft. Man, they love steer manure.

I also need to redo my herb garden this year. It has been take over by chives.

I need ta do an indoor herb garden I think
Mine never survive outside

Thai Basil, chives, lemon tyme, I have a Rosemary Shrub..lol...been growing for 10yrs, it's insane

Back
Top Bottom