Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I have mine hooked up to my bathroom sink, and fill the buckets in my tub, works great

I have a quick connect for a garden hose so easy to hook up

Works great

My girls look better today. The lemon is much less droopy.
I did water them again this morning. I really want to get the pH down so she can pick up the calcium. I pHed to 5.5, like I did yesterday. I put an entire gallon through each of them. Rh and temp are on point.
I really need to flip these girls. I'm beginning to worry about height. I'm mostly concerned with my indica. She is three weeks younger than the Lemon Og Candy and just passed her in height. She has huge leaves and a really open structure. I have only topped her so far and the reason for this is that she has vigorous side branching that will catch up almost completely with the middle. If I can't flip soon,I will have to consider training her.
She can get up to 10 feet outdoors, so she's a tall indica.

Not usually, but if ya think it needs it go for it

It is like hydro so not sure how it will effect them

If they are root bound I'm sure it cod help but can't see it would hurt at all

I've been out of town a lot for funeral stuff. I was gone 24 hrs. In that time they are both bone dry and starting to droop.
I fed them both 5.4 pH feed. The HG had a run-off pH of 5.7 and the Lemon Og Candy had a run-off of 6.5. I am going to flush her either when the lights come back on or tomorrow morning. I barely managed to water them before lights out. I have a bunch of water coming up to room temperature. I'm just waiting on that.

We are expecting a large storm today. Cross your fingers for me. I'm kinda worried about my snow load on my roof.

If I can iron out the pH I can flip them. The HG is two feet from the top of her pot. Lemon is 18" but she is over 2 ft wide. I'm afraid that I'm gonna run out of room.

I toss some recent pics up after they wake. You'll probably be in bed by then. You can check them out tomorrow. They don't look terrible but they are not the picture of health either.

Back
Top Bottom