Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Oh Sauga, throwing a party when VG is so hung over. Lmao, who brought this drum set over?!
lol, my bad. I thought loud noises and dancing beans made one feel better. It's too late to take them back so party on!

Yeah, Mr.Ground beat you to it. He's been torturing me all day. He came in dancing to loud music and tickled me.
He sucks......I'm already plotting my revenge.

OK. I am stoned as shit. Just opened my first beer. And if I did not just read back three pages trying to clue into who Mr. Ground is. Stoned = 11.

VG, just get baked, make that hangover work for you.

Lol...We have been together so long I may as well call him Mr.Ground.

There has been no stop to the smoking today. It's been getting me through, for sure.

They are a bit yellow, but very much alive. First, the HG.

She's always been a bit of a mutant.

Lemon Og Candy.

With any luck,I'll get to harvest. These chicas are tiring me out.

Hi y'all! It's always nice to see some friendly faces when I log on.

I guess I'm going to super crop the HG tonight. I have very little room and she's a taller girl. I can only move my light up another 4". I'm trying not to have to reconfigure my tent if I don't have to. I don't think I have room outside of the tent for the extraction fan that would really make it work. I don't think there is enough room above the tent either. I think I only have 10-12" clearance and I think my fan is taller than that.

What about yer drains below the trays? Any room there?

I've supercrop many times, but, if you need to this early odds are you will need to again

What about yer drains below the trays? Any room there?

I've supercrop many times, but, if you need to this early odds are you will need to again
HG is already on the ground, no room there. She's right around 3' now.

I have them both a magnesium foliar at lights out. I think it is helping them, I've used it for a couple of days now. I'll do a plain water rinse in a few days to clean the stomata.

So, if you throw your back out good enough and it pinches the nerve cluster in your spine, it can mimic a heart attack, it helps if you are also having a panic attack as well.
I spent the last 5 hrs. in the emergency room. I had the cold sweats, I was weak and shaky and I had a stabbing sensation in my chest. Then I got syncope and almost fell down the stairs. I have had syncope since I was very small. It doesn't make it less sucky though.
It looks like my surgery is a bit more pressing.
They did a bunch of tests and did xrays of my chest and ran an ekg. Everything was good until he looked at my xray. It was very apparent to him that I need to address the very obvious slipped discs and cracked vertibrae. He could see right where it is pinching my spinal cord.
Well, I managed to scare the ever living hell out of my family and rack up a sweet hospital bill too. Yay me!

I have no idea what kind of deals I'm going to have to make with Mr.Ground, so he'll help feed these girls while I'm recuperating.

So it's going to be a bunch of appointments and then a quick operation and a painful,lengthy recovery.

The silver lining is that I didn't have a heart attack, just horrible, horrible pain. I shall feel grateful for my pain, because to me right now, pain means life.

So, if you throw your back out good enough and it pinches the nerve cluster in your spine, it can mimic a heart attack, it helps if you are also having a panic attack as well.
I spent the last 5 hrs. in the emergency room. I had the cold sweats, I was weak and shaky and I had a stabbing sensation in my chest. Then I got syncope and almost fell down the stairs. I have had syncope since I was very small. It doesn't make it less sucky though.
It looks like my surgery is a bit more pressing.
They did a bunch of tests and did xrays of my chest and ran an ekg. Everything was good until he looked at my xray. It was very apparent to him that I need to address the very obvious slipped discs and cracked vertibrae. He could see right where it is pinching my spinal cord.
Well, I managed to scare the ever living hell out of my family and rack up a sweet hospital bill too. Yay me!

I have no idea what kind of deals I'm going to have to make with Mr.Ground, so he'll help feed these girls while I'm recuperating.

So it's going to be a bunch of appointments and then a quick operation and a painful,lengthy recovery.

The silver lining is that I didn't have a heart attack, just horrible, horrible pain. I shall feel grateful for my pain, because to me right now, pain means life.
Oh VG, I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. Please do whatever you can to take care of yourself, we’re all here sending you love and healing energy. :love:
As much as we love them, plants are just plants, you are much more important and priority #1! Sending love to the whole G family too.
ps - I’m glad you didn’t have a heart attack.

Oh VG, I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. Please do whatever you can to take care of yourself, we’re all here sending you love and healing energy. :love:
As much as we love them, plants are just plants, you are much more important and priority #1! Sending love to the whole G family too.
ps - I’m glad you didn’t have a heart attack.
Thanks honey.
Don't worry, I'll be ok. I'm one tough broad. It was pretty scary though for about an hour or two.
Gotta keep the girls going. They are my only meds as I refuse pain killers. I occasionally take an aspirin if I'm having a migraine or the occasional does of Ny-quil.
I danced with addiction when I was younger, I'm not going near that hell again.

I can still pH water and supervise Mr. Ground. Plus... I'd be to sad if I couldn't grow.

Thanks honey.
Don't worry, I'll be ok. I'm one tough broad. It was pretty scary though for about an hour or two.
Gotta keep the girls going. They are my only meds as I refuse pain killers. I occasionally take an aspirin if I'm having a migraine or the occasional does of Ny-quil.
I danced with addiction when I was younger, I'm not going near that hell again.

I can still pH water and supervise Mr. Ground. Plus... I'd be to sad if I couldn't grow.
I hear all that sweet lady, I’m glad you have Mr. G. to help you. Sending you all some loves :love:

Back
Top Bottom