Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I've never ever ever checked my pH runoff in Hempy

I make sure it's on point going in

Only real issues I've had this grow is cramped roots in pots
Was getting some color on my Amnesia Haze,up potted from 1.5-3 gal buckets, and she is doing great

Yer girls look great, not sure why yer stressing so much
They were pretty mag deficient a week ago. I started using a mag foliar that has helped. Cal deficiency before I flushed. It seems like a constant dance. I feel like I'm missing the last puzzle piece to make the full picture. It's my water source,pH or feed amount that is just slightly off. Could be crowded roots as well.
I need this to go as easily for Mr. Ground if he has to take over. I have no idea if I'm going to have surgery, much less when.

6.3 is right in the zone, you want it to go that high. A lot of nutrients are taken up above 6.3 including calcium. If you keep PH below 6.0 you could see cal deficiencies popping up.
I thought cal uptake was lower in hydro? Am I using a crappy chart? This is the one I've been using.

Tap water can fluxuat yer pH a lot if it has buffers in it

Personally dear, I think yer over thinking it a bit

Nutes seem fine, mega crop 2.0???
I always do 1.5-2x the recommended calimagic with my Hempy. Not sure why they need it cuz my DWC dosent at all...lol...same nutes and
Strength

i always run my pH around 5.8 or so, never check runnoff since I try and water every other day ish

those bigger buckets should be fine. I vegged mine a lot longer so have some pretty bushy shrubbery this round. Hell my GDP are huge

Yer plants look great Hun, dont stress, Hubby will do fantastic

And fix yer back, best thing I ever did

No slurry test yet but I'll give it a try in about half an hour and post my results
The docs are 100% happy with this one but they're being extra vigilant because of what happened last time
Super news!!! So glad Mrs.Flora and baby are well. I keep calling your new baby " Bud" in my head. I dunno why...It just seems cute to me.

Tap water can fluxuat yer pH a lot if it has buffers in it

Personally dear, I think yer over thinking it a bit

Nutes seem fine, mega crop 2.0???
I always do 1.5-2x the recommended calimagic with my Hempy. Not sure why they need it cuz my DWC dosent at all...lol...same nutes and
Strength

i always run my pH around 5.8 or so, never check runnoff since I try and water every other day ish

those bigger buckets should be fine. I vegged mine a lot longer so have some pretty bushy shrubbery this round. Hell my GDP are huge

Yer plants look great Hun, dont stress, Hubby will do fantastic

And fix yer back, best thing I ever did
I have this theory....don't roll your eyes yet. I have hard water, this we know. I have been getting scale on the outside of my buckets. I am wondering what this hard water scale is doing to my root zone. Preventing uptake with its crusty...crust? And how would I address this? Some sort of product? I know...switch to ro. But is there anything else?

I over think everything, it's part of my charm.:rolleyes:;)

Get an RO Buddy, like $50 on Amazon

Hook it to yer bathroom sink with a quick release for garden hoses

And yer dialed

We have hard water and literally fish and rocks fall out, last I checked my ppm was 550...
The RO system is perfect. Fills a 5gal bucket in just over an HR.
I have 3 in my tub always full

That would eliminate ba LOT of yer stress dear, great investment and a cheap one

I know. I just have no $$$. And need surgery so it's looking less likely. I can ask for one for my Bday. That's a bit away though, but not a bad idea. Maybe I'll have to sell another car. Hmmm.

the calcium plot on that chart looks sorta like soil range to me ?? a bit odd...

Get an RO Buddy, like $50 on Amazon

err, like 4 times the price here..

are the sediment and RO filters replaceable on that unit chris ?

i have an older hydrologic, and want to get a second RO filter for my other space. when i looked at the new hydrologics, the RO filters were all in a sealed capsule, and not replaceable. the shop told me the whole unit was designed to be tossed after two yrs, and would require purchasing a brand new one.

if i get another unit i want the filters to be replaceable.

the calcium plot on that chart looks sorta like soil range to me ?? a bit odd...

err, like 4 times the price here..

are the sediment and RO filters re placeable on that unit chris ?

i have an older hydrologic, and want to get a second RO filter for my other space. when i looked at the new hydrologics, the RO filters were all in a sealed capsule, and not replaceable. the shop told me the whole unit was designed to be tossed after two yrs, and would require purchasing a brand new one.

if i get another unit i want the filters to be replaceable.

Yes they are

When I THOUGHT I was having DWC goopies issues, well I was but it was light going through the lids.... freaking idiot...lol
I swapped the filters, like $8 each I think
But honestly I didn't need to yet

It's a great little system for the $$$

Back
Top Bottom