Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I wanted to clean up her nether regions tomorrow. The trainers, or French ticklers were in the way.
I hadn't seen them in 24 hrs. Dang, the lemon went crazy.

The HG has kinda slowed down just a bit.

Bad exposure, sorry. Kinda hard on the eyes. I wasn't up for a photo shoot tonight. I always forget to try to color correct or use a flash. I have marijuana memory.

If the training is just at the bottom, for spacing, wouldn’t she leave those ties on until after stretch, then take them when the branches harden in their position?
Hi HH,
my understanding is the plant has stopped growing from the soil up, and now it's just the nodes stretching. If the ticklers were only holding down the main branches then on or off would make no difference at this point. The trick to training is to have it done by flip time so the plant can grow on it's own through flower. The plant should be well structured by now and no need to hold them anymore.

I started this journey on March 21st,2018. My boyfriend tossed some bagseed at me and told me that if I could grow it, he would split the bill for the grow tent.
Hey! It's my Cannaversary!!!!

hiya VG .. :)

just wanted to check in

your stuff is looking good. that is one sharp variegated plant :)

frog feels a bit better... figgers you're a touch up

he's still a tad concerned tho.. so he made sure i sent my best :thumb:

dunno how he got my cell.... or how he can text with flippers ..
Ha ha. Hey Bluter. Everything is good here. You sound like you are in good spirits.
Froggy knows all....

Happy Cannaversary VG! Has it even felt like a year?
Not even remotely. It's been a blur. This could be explained partially by my increased uptake of sweet, sweet weed.

I took the restraints off the lemon about 12 hrs ago. She seems ridged enough to hold her shape.
I looked in just before lights out. The Lemon seemed to have some new tip burn. I did up her feed to...
5g/gal mega crop
1g/gal Bud explosion
.5g/gal MGS04

Not sure exactly what yer saying

My tap is 550ppm, so getting it to 26 is almost perfect

Great buy for $52
I am saying that regardless of incoming PPM, you should be getting 0 out if your 'spending money' on a filter. You need a new membrane. and prob the rest of your filters.

And depending on what your 550 coming it is made of, you might have to use filters more often.

I have another ro 3 stage unit that I run off of well water that comes from a tank through a softner, it feeds an ice machine This is a high volume unit (400g/day). I replace membranes on that unit almost every 6 weeks. It's cheaper than calling the ice machine guy every month.

So, what I am saying is that depending on your source, an RO unit may or may not be beneficial. AND depending on your source, it might cost a small $$$ to replace filters. It might be more headache than the end result is worth.

I am saying that regardless of incoming PPM, you should be getting 0 out if your 'spending money' on a filter. You need a new membrane. and prob the rest of your filters.

And depending on what your 550 coming it is made of, you might have to use filters more often.

I have another ro 3 stage unit that I run off of well water that comes from a tank through a softner, it feeds an ice machine This is a high volume unit (400g/day). I replace membranes on that unit almost every 6 weeks. It's cheaper than calling the ice machine guy every month.

So, what I am saying is that depending on your source, an RO unit may or may not be beneficial. AND depending on your source, it might cost a small $$$ to replace filters. It might be more headache than the end result is worth.

Brand new it hits 26ppm, and is always right at that, just checked, said 27ppm

I've seem 4-7 stage saying they will get below 10 but not for $52

So I get what yer saying bud

Brand new it hits 26ppm, and is always right at that, just checked, said 27ppm

I've seem 4-7 stage saying they will get below 10 but not for $52

So I get what yer saying bud
Just looked, new unit like mine is about 350 w filters. Filters alone are 125 for 6 stages with two 75gpd dow filters.

The one at the barn takes about 450 bucks in 5 filters every 6 weeks.:sorry: It's not cheaper to haul in water in 5g containers either.

I almost wonder what running her water through 2 -10 buck sediment filters will do. I get about 1500ppm in at the barn, and the sediment filters (hard water + co2) reduce it by more than half.

Yay! Pistols!
HG is about 7" away from my light. So far very little light stress. I will move it up tomorrow....too sore now. She has a few problem leaves near the bottom. Looks like P deficiency.

Lemon is praying like there is no tomorrow. I am going to do a defol in a week or so. She is so dang bushy and growing upward at quite a speed.

I should probably test the carbon filter tomorrow as well.

Hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever.

Back
Top Bottom