Trim sounds doable, the room is too crowded for spreading out her branches. I stil have a fledgling 6 week old auto in the opposite corner and 2 dawggy bags in there as well.

My experience has been, if i try any stress training, I break something! My hands are like bricks and auto's seem to be too fragile for me. So until I master trainingon auto's, it's "hands off"! I'll get more experience with these Chem 4's in a few months as they take over their room.

I'll have MUCH MORE FUN with these C Dawgs now I know the basics. My stash is sufficient that now it's just an inexpensive joyous hobby. If anyone is even slightly successful with one plant, their either hooked or just plain lazy...

Now I just don't have a plant but it's a bonafide grow room!

If I am timing this right, By the time the auto's are finished up, these photo-chems will start their Veg and big spread cycle.

I have a neighbor (single mom) who wants to start a closet grow in her bedroom too. Imagine that! But all I can teach her is the Bubbleponic setups. I intended to steer her over to 420 for what's best for her needs. For me at least, BUBBLEPONICS is king but requires allot of time. But when I showed her the my root mass (no pun intended) she was hooked. She makes an old man wish for younger days.

I regret not having a clone from that Killer Nuke CBD. By the time we figured out it wasn't autoflowering, it was in early flower. Won't make that mistake with my dawgs. There are gonna be purebred breeders! Need to ask about if there's a point when genetics can be a mutation.

Here's my 5 week old auto kush. Its definatly loving life. Is this root mass gorgeous? Along with a hell of nice early veg.! I hope it reaches the late motherly glowby the time the photoperiods need the space. And another look at my drinking straw water leveling gage.

Roots are a hoot and top is a poppin!.

But im waiting for that rapid growth spurt when it starts drinking by the quart instead of half pint daily.

IMG_20190901_185326.jpg
IMG_20190901_185555.jpg
2019-9-1 19-5-51.jpg

IMG_20190901_185604.jpg

5 week old auto kush!

The chems are one seed up 2 inches; and one still below the surface. You saw it with a tiny tail and advised me to get it in the rockwool asap. So I'm still waiting for that one the pop.

They're only a couple days ago.
IMG_20190831_000032.jpg
IMG_20190831_162629.jpg

I'm still imposing on you as a sponsor. You once mentioned you're following a handful of different threads while my mind is splitting with just two. The Chemdawg thread has so many names for an old stoner to learn. Its as if that whole entourage in the activity level of the animated Smilies section.

You're much more clear headed than I.

I'm still imposing on you as a sponsor. You once mentioned you're following a handful of different threads while my mind is splitting with just two. The Chemdawg thread has so many names for an old stoner to learn. Its as if that whole entourage in the activity level of the animated Smilies section.

You're much more clear headed than I.

It is a very active thread. Many of the participants are at your experience level with only one grow completed. Some have less. Have a look at the dates they joined by hovering over their avatar.

Well the i have one seed left. The little seed i last germinated is another failure. Maybe the rockwool dried out. Either way, last seed is the last hope for a double grow! Ill try one last time.

It's looking like providence is telling me something. With my last seed on the line, gonna need to consider weather or not this 4 foot room is even big enough for 2 Chemdawg.

After all, I am a light smoker so what can I do with that much weed anyway. I won't live long enough to smoke it all.

Well the i have one seed left. The little seed i last germinated is another failure. Maybe the rockwool dried out. Either way, last seed is the last hope for a double grow! Ill try one last time.

You may want to consider starting a clone or two from the Chem, rather than starting another seed.

I already discussed cloning a while back. I mentioned that one of these photoperiod plants can last for years. Just a day or so ago, I inquired asking if there's a limit to how many times can someone make a clone of a clone (so on, and so on)... Generations of clones will just keep growing unaffected?

I already discussed cloning a while back. I mentioned that one of these photoperiod plants can last for years. Just a day or so ago, I inquired asking if there's a limit to how many times can someone make a clone of a clone (so on, and so on)... Generations of clones will just keep growing unaffected?

My reading suggests that you can only clone for a few generations, each one being a little less than the original. Penny can confirm or refute this. Usually the original plant or a first generation clone will be kept as a mother. It's a good way of keeping the genetics for a few years. The other way is to do a sex reversal of a branch or two and do a seed run. Either way will save you money on the strains you want to keep growing.

Clones if kept healthy can be productive for years. What usually causes mothers to decline is viruses. Keep a mother for a year or so then use a clone to make a new mother. Could keep you in Chem for a lifetime.

This stuff is still way over my head. I'm barely getting my feet wet with this photoperiod stuff (my last was a total screwup). Now the Chemdawg grow will be my first real effort so before she gets to that point, I need to get serious about learning all this sruff.

I can't even get my head around this sex reversal/conversion business. Other than giving away or selling clones, my tiny garden is much more productive than my needs require. Making seeds makes better sense after a couple, few clones to bolster my stash! As far as I know, even a pound of stash is illegal here (no more than10 oz's period)..

Now Michigan is sure to regulate so that a continuous personal grow into an illegal act. Even now it restricts us just a few oz's stash with 1 oz wide open; and the rest under lock and key. Next they'll try to regulate THC potency to 15 or 20%! If it's crazy and stupid; then it's perfect for Michigan lawmakers to bully us with. I still can't believe Michigan didn't sabotage the recreational pot bill before it went to the vote!!! I'm waiting for that law to be repealed next election.

I have a chronic lung disease, so eventually the problem will force me to make edibles. Yet another thing I need to get all Skid Row about.

Aint that the truth! I've only had minor success because I stumbled into this forum just in time. Otherwise it would have been another faild hobby in my miserable past. I don't see me ever stopping the growing. My interests in hobbies are satisfied right here. Except maybe a fishing pole in hand here or there!

If my time in life allows, I'll be here for the duration. And the doors at 420 are open 24/7/365.

This stuff is still way over my head. I'm barely getting my feet wet with this photoperiod stuff (my last was a total screwup). Now the Chemdawg grow will be my first real effort so before she gets to that point, I need to get serious about learning all this sruff.

I can't even get my head around this sex reversal/conversion business. Other than giving away or selling clones, my tiny garden is much more productive than my needs require. Making seeds makes better sense after a couple, few clones to bolster my stash! As far as I know, even a pound of stash is illegal here (no more than10 oz's period)..

Now Michigan is sure to regulate so that a continuous personal grow into an illegal act. Even now it restricts us just a few oz's stash with 1 oz wide open; and the rest under lock and key. Next they'll try to regulate THC potency to 15 or 20%! If it's crazy and stupid; then it's perfect for Michigan lawmakers to bully us with. I still can't believe Michigan didn't sabotage the recreational pot bill before it went to the vote!!! I'm waiting for that law to be repealed next election.

I have a chronic lung disease, so eventually the problem will force me to make edibles. Yet another thing I need to get all Skid Row about.

It will come. It's taken me more than three years to reach this point.

Back
Top Bottom