Hello journal.

I put my one germinated Chemdawg out of 3 in its permanent pot and bucket. One is great and the other failed.

My Fingers are crossed that it's failure is an illusion and I'll wake up and see a root!!!

I'm reluctant to try a 4th seed. Maybe one Chemdawg will fill my grow room with a sufficient yeild to last till another grow. I have 2 auto's in veg and flower that may help supplement my stash now 100 grams of premo until another harvest. I fell asleep and failed to properly trim the sugars and it's pretty harsh to smoke.

Ive been trying to overdose on vitamins and it seems to be helping with my pneumonia infection.

I sent the grandkids home to their crazy mom's,.So, if i can rest and relax, maybe I'll avoid a hospital bed. IMG_20190827_220030.jpg

Thanks my man! Really! I started a heavy vitamin regimen. Day three and its improving fast; helped by a couple small tasty meals..

How can i keep up with the Chemdawg thread while it's blowing up with such a crowd? Love it when I get time for a page or two.

Dawggy in day 2 and looking like it'l avoid shock. I hope I don't get manic and over water that rockwool brick. I watered it once making sure just to wet the roots sitting down under the very center. Those roots have a good start for sure.

Is it looking right?

IMG_20190828_235925.jpg

I am having such rotten luck with germination. 2 out of 3 attempts at the usual paper towel method are confirmed total duds! I had good vibes from DrSeeds for the first time out of 4 different vendors. But my bad carma is always there to bust my bunnleponics. I have 2 chem#4 beans left and will make every attempt to get another one to grow.

If one seed can get going so great just like it's supposed to, my germination method is like any other paper towel method. Soaked in water over night, drain seed and water into the paper towel, then keep thw wet paper inside this can for up to 3 to 5 days.

This is what so many other people have professed to be a sound method. I even took the advice to sand scarify it before that procedure and it too failed. At this rate, dawg seed 1 is gonna be in solitary confinement. I am getting the impression that providence has assumed guardianship of my grow plans.

Does DrSeeds accept returns? :Namaste:

Paper, water dark warm place. What more do they want from me?
IMG_20190829_150728.jpg

I am having such rotten luck with germination. 2 out of 3 attempts at the usual paper towel method are confirmed total duds! I had good vibes from DrSeeds for the first time out of 4 different vendors. But my bad carma is always there to bust my bunnleponics. I have 2 chem#4 beans left and will make every attempt to get another one to grow.

If one seed can get going so great just like it's supposed to, my germination method is like any other paper towel method. Soaked in water over night, drain seed and water into the paper towel, then keep thw wet paper inside this can for up to 3 to 5 days.

This is what so many other people have professed to be a sound method. I even took the advice to sand scarify it before that procedure and it too failed. At this rate, dawg seed 1 is gonna be in solitary confinement. I am getting the impression that providence has assumed guardianship of my grow plans.

That's pretty damn close to how I germ my beans. Works like a champ, every time.

I'm wondering if your beans got zapped with an x-ray machine, or extreme temps in transit.

Hope your luck turns... ASAP. Seedlings always make me nervous. LoL

:passitleft:

Paper, water dark warm place. What more do they want from me?
IMG_20190829_150728.jpg

Are you using municipal tap water for germination? Try bottled water if you are.

I soak for 12 hours then to a "damp" paper towel and slide it in a plastic baggie. I leave the baggie open so the seeds can breathe. I place it in a warm place like on my cable box. I have very good luck with that method.

Right on time and my mistake may have been inside a blackened dispensary bottle.

I can do baggies in the current seed that just sank in half a day in 5.5ph so should i wait till the morning And, I hav a cable box too..
:theband:

Well my cable box is solid state and no heat signature.

Its on the upper shelf in my grow room in the perfect conditions dim and warm above the lightingand reflective mylar!

I will maintain the moisture. It stays a constant 75 to 85 F. And ventilated.

#4 Is even gonna start a great life in her luxury suite. Hope they can live like a good fit for my room and not overcrowded. 2 chem#4's sharing my little dorm at Cannacolledge Campus.

A while back, I had a mutated autoflower OG Kush. Reached only 18" high and was born with flowers. You can see how only the bottom half (old pic) was maturing and reached full bud while the upper part keeps scarcely flowering.

The bud is one happy hard-earned 10grm stashet. It was harvested and space demanded it. 2 weeks later the top was still young flowers and had to go from the grow. It was then cured as if it was bud, cured, dried, plucked and processed. Man am I glad it wasn't scrapped! The cured flower, is as good as the bud. Total stash = 13 grams I can get Great use of.

5 months overhead vs stash; there's where's I lose my ass!!

Photo is old but it depicts the maturity difference between the top and bottom branches.

IMG_20190721_231927.jpg

IMG_20190721_194748.jpg

ADD 5 MORE (grms of flower) TO THE ABOVE!

Screenshot_20190830-172220_Gallery.jpg

New question
16 week auto in early flowering, 5 gallon bucket, should I start defoliation of some of the fans, or just let her ride?

IMG_20190830_222411.jpg

IMG_20190830_222442.jpg

PS
Thanks penny. Chemdawg #4,b, likes your recipe for birth. It soaked 12 hours and wet-naped 24 hrs (low 5.5 ish ph).

Tonight it looks like a tiny clam with a little foot poking out. It should be ready to plant to her rockwool plug by another 24/36 or so.

C,dawg,a, is standing tall, taking her time day 4, (I think).

2019-8-31 0-1-32.jpg

It pays n the long run not to let the tap root get to long before you plant it. Let her do spend all that energy pushing out of the medium instead of running out of steam before it gets planted. You're gonna love that Chem I'm glad you're running it.

I thought about that scenario as soon as I saw those beautiful roots. In fact penny, before putting the plug with long roots into the bigger cube, I hollowed out underneath where the starter plug is sitting so there was an open spot beneath those roots.

I am sure gonna give other one a much earlier start in the cube... I really didn't see those last roots tsking just a few days to explode like that. So, I removed all but except 1 inch from the base of the cube. And left the roots dangle over the hole.

IMG_20190827_213911.jpg

IMG_20190831_162910.jpg

IMG_20190831_162900.jpg

IMG_20190831_163230.jpg
IMG_20190831_162815.jpg

About my Quebec Gold auto that's getting bushy. Does it look like she needs a haircut?

IMG_20190827_101034.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190828_144133.jpg
    IMG_20190828_144133.jpg
    861.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190828_235925.jpg
    IMG_20190828_235925.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190828_235853.jpg
    IMG_20190828_235853.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 4
Back