Real early on, it two 5 lobe leaves, and they got so big they broke off under their own weight.

I think I should stick with only one seed vendor and that way I can help keep their lineages in straight. 4 purchases from 4 different farms.

If these Dawgs are as good and plenty as you say, and I can learn to clone properly, I may have those 3 extra Dawg seeds in my drawer until the zombie apocalypse.. unless i want to start making blended cockatiels and making edibles.

I really am a sickly old shit and I have a serious (and very rare) lung disease and at this moment, need to give them a rest with edibles of some kind.

I haven't ever tried an edible yet! And wonder if, "gram for gram" it's as potent as smoking it. I can find recipes everywhere but this old Dawg is set with smoke unless I can use edibles without loss of potency! :popcorn:

Edibles take longer to take effect. It can take two or more hours, depending on what you ate. You can speed this up by letting them dissolve in your mouth and the active components be absorbed by the tissues there. You can go the more or less traditional route with chocolate, gummies, or hard candy. I chose capsules instead.

To address potency most folks will take multiple edibles. I use concentrate to make my capsules each the equivalent of 150 mg of flower. It's fairly easy to increase the potency to the equivalent of a full gram per size 2 capsule. There is a complete section of this forum devoted to edibles.

Be cautious with edibles, they can wreck you for a long time. Start with a low dose to see how they affect you. You can increase the dose the next time if you need more.

Sounds like I'm not up for making anything more complicated than brownies; And that will need to wait until I'm "stash flush"!

I'll look into a water pipe to help lessen the harshness.

Is there a way to post videos on a 420 thread?

Others may want to use my growroom and hydro basket setup ideas. And still pictures are too hard and many to convey all the steps.

This could catch on as an easy hydro grow method.

420 is an enormous forum, Is there a special or dedicated thread for posting links to tutorials about growroom setups? This little growroom may be my best contribution to 420. My growing is nothing to crow about but my DIY idea's are something I can share with other "bargian basement Budhounds".

To build a bubble bucket like I have is cheap but requires a litt effort, but that effort will pay it back 50 fold in the life of the plant with speed and efficiency.

For the time being, I'm getting pretty sick and tending to my grandkids every need as well as me having pneumonia, my family is not a help. :rip:

I have one Chemdawg looking pretty darn good and am starting 1 or maybe 2 more in germination. I tried to germ 2 but one failed to open even after 3 more days, so it went back into wetnap with another fresh bean. Maybe it just needs a few more days to percolate.

IMG_20190826_104418.jpg

This one is on day 5 in the nursery.

Do you mean dim the light, or get the plant closer to the light?

My lights are stationery and the buckets get raised up and down.

I raised the nursery up it's now 18 inches from the light.

Back
Top Bottom