Just like last year, the inspector found nothing that will require a second visit... Although, she did give me a rush when she stood right next to my closet for an uneasy moment.

One stressor down. The granddaughter is leaving Friday on a 2 week school trip.

Nothing but my 4 plants and 2 cat's to take up my time. Maybe I'll have time to find a badly needed doctor or two!

Fully article online.

was reading a reporter's story about bicycle theft in China and found this interview with a teacher saying her bike was stolen... she said....

I heard about a professor at our school who was angry because so many of his bikes had been stolen.

He bought a brand new bike and put six locks on it and left a note saying, 'Can you steal this!?!',

When he returned, he found a seventh lock attached to his bike with a note, 'Can you open this?'.

Hey penny, I'm hopping you know a US dealer that has a selection of high CBD fast autoflowering indica. If such an animal even exists.

I'll be finishing this batch soon and planning a batch of autoflowering. I have a few Northern Lights Xpress for a partial or all of the next grow. I want to try 2 auto harvest by mid to late summer.

Then I'll think about next fall, winter.

It's nice to have a relaxing look at my garden for the first time in 2 weeks.

I can't begin to count all the flowers. It's a beautiful thing to see wall to wall 6 ft tall after super cropping. I'm glad they behaved their smell.

The total will Judge it. The Quebec Gold is the forerunner, with the 2 chem4. The auto probably won't quantify against the photos (except in taste).

Here's a quick Skid Row grow update.

2= Chemdawg 4
1= Quebec Gold Highest plant 6+ft
1= Kosher Kush autoflower

All are flowering in synk and flowers are firming and starting to wither to early bud transition.

I hope to pull out each plant and take detailed pics this harvest is gonna yeild fantastically for the square footage (4x2). It's a sight to behold.

I might need to smoke, but I love to grow (except hauling 5 gallon buckets, defoliation, trimming the harvest and mixing chemicals)... I guess that's about all of but their nightly meds and the beauty glaring back at me from under the lights.

Alot of work for a very old, overloaded truck frame. I've been meaning to buy 1 or 2 Homer Sliders from the home depot to help carry the buckets...

IMG_20200216_162154.jpg
IMG_20200216_162526.jpg

IMG_20200216_162624.jpg

Today the grow began throwing out their particular smells. I woke up to a notable, sweet, lemony smell, like summertime. The flowers are shriveling, turning brown and firming up.

My granddaughter problems are mounting up; it's like I'm reliving her mother's teen/adult "wild-hood" all over again (just different tangents)...

Because I've been the only responsible man in their lives, these children (now 19 and 16) and have never had an adult male other than me to salvage some normality from their revolving wreckage of a life.

My 19yo has been in an emotional tailspin since she started catholic college last summer.

My only shoulders to cry on are my plants!!!...

It's mostly about my bad carma that's one of the running jokes throughout my entire grow journal! :adore:

Maybe it's only when we surrender to a Superstition/God, that they begin to believe in us? Hmmm

Just my world running dry of smokable weed on hand speaking.

A friend asked me if named all 4 of my plants? I told her Yes; their name are - Hurry, The, Fuck, Up!!...

Finally you and I disagree on something!

There's no way I'll have any HOME GROWN-"Soon" Enough!!! LOL

Since I started smoking home grown around this time last year, I've only recently now ran dry!

Put what you need for medical use aside, and share the remaining 'recreational' stash with the grandchildren. We don't share our other prescribed medications, and that should hold true for cannabis as well.

Today the grow began throwing out their particular smells. I woke up to a notable, sweet, lemony smell, like summertime. The flowers are shriveling, turning brown and firming up.

My granddaughter problems are mounting up; it's like I'm reliving her mother's teen/adult "wild-hood" all over again (just different tangents)...

Because I've been the only responsible man in their lives, these children (now 19 and 16) and have never had an adult male other than me to salvage some normality from their revolving wreckage of a life.

My 19yo has been in an emotional tailspin since she started catholic college last summer.

My only shoulders to cry on are my plants!!!...
@warezaholic, I get the feeling you will do the right thing. I am praying for you and your fam.

So far it's only one granddaughter having such a rough time. She was particularly close to her grandma that passed 2.5 years ago.

I am down to the last puff in my pipe. Cash is down to the last 20 (as usual). One week to payday. Looks like I'll be behaving like a pot junkie smoking scraps for a week till then...

Back
Top Bottom