I tried a few sprayers during my current grow. The best one I found was a green empty eye glass cleaner. It keeps the light out, and has a fine spray.

I flipped over a week ago because I didn't see any real signs of actual flowers yet. 3 or 4 days ago they started flowering and now they're poping out strong.

I hope I'm not too late. Things happen fast.

Barring any issues, I'm gonna have some full jars.

Ps, the Quebec Gold is a clone of a failed mother

Right now most of the flowers are about the size of a corn kernel. Ive been distracted by pay reduction issues and family members.

But if i fail, I'll do better next time around. Won't hurt to see it along and maybe luck out.

Do they look too late?

These things will at least be a long term stash...

2020-1-27 15-18-27.jpg

Like I said, you can try now but may be a waist

I've never heard anyone start after the plants have flowered a d are in 12/12 currently

I've done plants/clones that where pre flower, but not in flower currently

Worst case, ya waist the spray

Best case it works

Like I've expressed many times in here. If there's a mistake; I'll make it, If there's a curse, it'll find me!!

I'm just gonna look forward to the harvest. That said, I'll be 65 in March and I've never even seen a cannabis plant until last year at this very time. And was away from pot since I was 30ish. And only now a regular medical user. I raised two photos and one auto since then. However, I sacrificed over a dozen seed and weed.

My next brood is gonna be nice and fast with 3 or maybe 4 auto's. I have several Northern Lights Xpress autoflower. I ordered 5 "Fast Buds, CBD Crack Auto" Feminized" seeds from CGB. Thats even on the packing slip! But the sealed packet reads "Oregon Watermelon CBD" "5 Regular Seeds". Thats on, what looks like the original packaging. And just try to complain to a seed vendor "I FUCKING DARE YOU"! *Tried that before*.

I don't know WTF these damn seeds even are! Photo or Autoflower, Feminized or Males??? After I get through some if my "New Year, First Quarter, BS Life, ball crunching sessions. I'm gonna reach out to CGB And figure this out.

I tried a few sprayers during my current grow. The best one I found was a green empty eye glass cleaner. It keeps the light out, and has a fine spray.
OMG I can't find a good sprayer for the life of me! Two now over the last month that have lasted about a month before the spray mechanism takes a crap. I'm gonna have to steal the wife's again....worked for 8 months straight before she put her foot down on why her spray bottle was always missing!

But if i fail, I'll do better next time around. Won't hurt to see it along and maybe luck out.
THis right here is why you will always come out on top W, no matter what the results! CHeers mate, room looks great! GL to your grow! :yahoo:

OMG I can't find a good sprayer for the life of me! Two now over the last month that have lasted about a month before the spray mechanism takes a crap. I'm gonna have to steal the wife's again....worked for 8 months straight before she put her foot down on why her spray bottle was always missing!

THis right here is why you will always come out on top W, no matter what the results! CHeers mate, room looks great! GL to your grow! :yahoo:

I got these off of Amazon like 3 yrs ago

All still fantastic today

Harris Professional Spray Bottle 32oz (3-Pack), All-Purpose with Clear Finish, Pressurized Sprayer, Adjustable Nozzle and Measurements

My mini SOG has transformed into small feild of beautiful flowers. Next comes the "very loud" smell phase! And wouldn't you know, my anual housing inspections begin in a couple weeks. I can pretty much hide the grow as is, but hiding the smell?

My house is the exact same square footage as a single wide. It might take a commercial grade Airwick combined with my small window fan (on exhaust) under guise of a kitty litter cover up.

Up to now, we've had the mildest winter in recent times. Depending on the weather, I could drag out my old kerosene heater for a couple days to preheat the garage and set the plants in there for the 8 or so hours during the inspection window.

Is "Canna Genetics Bank" the same as Barney's?

I need a customer service address or phone number for Canna Genetics.

There is a serious discrepancy with my order fom them. I've been putting it off because I'm too stressed for conflict.

I only want an explanation about why the product I purchased is NOT the product I received..

I asked for Fastbuds feminized "Auto Crack CBD"!!!

I was sent something called Oregon Watermelon CBD- - ("REGULAR SEEDS")... with another phrase "Origon Certified Industrial Hemp"....

Is this discrepancy simply a legal disclaimer, OR. is it a totally different plant altogether?????

It's the words "regular seeds" that puzzles me!

I take that to mean that they're NOT autoflowering seeds...

Or

I ONLY WANTED Autoflowering

2020-2-1 12-13-10.jpg

That's exactly my plan. I tried to reach out as a reply to my email order receipts.

Ill see if it goes through.
That's a good way to do it.

Thanks for voting in the Member of the Year Contest. It meant a lot to people, even those that didn't get your vote.

Well Hell. It's EXACTLY as I expected: no matter WHAT THE FUCK EVER GOES AWRY with a seed order the vendors will NEVER EVER make it right!!!!!

I told them about the mailing envelope being damaged and only the freebies were inside and "THEY CALLED ME A FUCKING LIAR AND A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

The seed vendors of today are the same social order of depression era pawn dealers!!! Their greed is beyond description...

This is the second bad deal over seeds. I should've known better than to attempt a solution via email discussion. They accept ZERO liability for even the
insured delivery choice. I gave it a shot but they're staunchly entrenched in their "Plausible Deniability "...

Anyway I do have 3 Northern Lights Xpress auto seeds from GB to start the next grow. It all germinate it'll be a fast few months and I'll find a good batch to cultivate...

Back
Top Bottom