Weedtastics white russian soil grow

js640_DSC02229.jpg
js640_DSC02220.jpg
js640_DSC02218.jpg

Plants are look green and healthy. I would not worry too much about the sexing. They will be sprouting little girl parts before you know it. Great job and good luck with the ladies..

hi update time ok firstly ive been out and bought a 5 inch ruck fan and some accustic loft insullation and a peice of mdf board and made myself an accustic ruck fan that truly works awsome and does not make a sound ive installed it and finally got my temps down also i decided to clone 4 of my plants and to top 4 of them they have not shown sex yet but anyways...it all went well on the whole i took some pics to share here goes
js640_DSC02274.jpg
js640_DSC02274.jpg
js640_DSC02267.jpg
js640_DSC02266.jpg
js640_DSC02244.jpg
js640_DSC02262.jpg
js640_DSC02265.jpg
js640_DSC02241.jpg
js640_DSC02239.jpg

Plants look great. Good job on the ruck fan. Its always fun when what you build works. Great job + rep

Your grow looks very healthy! Indoor grows are inherently much more difficult. I guess thats why the Sun is out there. Unfortunately outdoor grows are in no way available to every grower. A great pity. Im very happy for you, and just let time take its days. Its seems they all took a long time to get going and now there going to take off a bit faster for you. I have enjoyed your show so far so very good mate.

hi sonzor thanks for the reps :grinjoint: hi southcarolina a ruck fan is the quietist fan in the world (althou still noisy) it makes more than half the sound of any others ever made its made by the germans try doing a google search just type in ruck fan i paid £70 for mine but i could of got a fan at half the price but also 10 times louder .....i hope this helps.....be lucky......weedtastic

hi all who posted and many thanks ....ok update time i now have 5 in flower and 5 in veg i think i have 5 females so far but can t be to sure to be honest , my tallest plant in flower is 26 inches and the light is 12 inches from tallest plant remember i have a 400w high presure sodium, ok tallest in veg is 27 inches and the light is 7 inches from tallest plant i have a 400 watt metal halide in my veg room.......now some of you guys might be thinking these are big plants already yes indeed they are, remember im only on day 37.....so with me only having about 5 feet of grow space , watch out for some super cropping lol and branches tied down every where lol im sure it will be great fun.............ive also taken 3 clones from each plant i don t intend growing them all im going to see which plant harvests best and then im going to grow the clone into a mother.....ok enough waffle ill get the pics up.......any questions or sugestions as always are wellcome......be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom