Weedtastics white russian soil grow

js640_DSC02443.jpg

I would bend them out of the way. The fan leaves are the powerhouse to the plant and convert light into energy to grow and produce buds. ;-) They look great by the way!

Nice grow. I am trying wr as well little bit behind you. i had a hermie as well, hope the rest are girls. bending fans out of the way? like you do with supercrop?

Nice grow. I am trying wr as well little bit behind you. i had a hermie as well, hope the rest are girls. bending fans out of the way? like you do with supercrop?
hi and wellcome to my journal yea i tried bending a couple of of fans out the way today but every where i bend em they block out another growth on the plant lol so yea im gonna super crop em ive just raised the lower plants to the same height as the taller ones so i have about 8 more inches to raise the light then i run outta room so with a very deep breath im gonna super crop lol i did a little test on 1 of my males and it worked a treat within 3 days all the old growth was pointing to the lights and new growth just started to appear then i chucked it in the bin before the balls exploded lol.............be lucky weedtastic oh i nearly forgot lets have a look at wot you got and the detais where your upto you got me interested now lol

hi and thanks to all thats posted ok had a good and long think and decided that as my plants are so tall i had to supercrop them remember i only have 5 feet of headroom so i took a deep breath and proceeded i squished the stems lightly (basically making the stem weak so as not to snap the stem where i want to bend them) then slowly bent them over i managed to get 2 foot of headroom back which i needed yipeee i did this last night 16 july just at the end of their 12 hour cycle .........switched lights back on this morning and whithin a couple of hours most of the new growth had turned to the light ....so i think ive supercropped sucessfully but only time will tell i will post pics on me actually bending one incase anybody out there wud like to try supercropping and havn t done it before remember thou this is my first attempt myself so it is not proven yet .....i also gave them nutes this morning to help them recover from there ordeal ive given them 1ml per ltr of water GROW 2ml per ltr water BLOOM and 1ml per ltr water TOPMAX so we will see how they get on over the next few days remember thou im growing and feeding everything organic my plants have had no chemicals at all i do realize the nutes where a little aggresive but i think these ladies can handle it........ok pics be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom