Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Hey weedtastic
They're looking bigger - but yeah, theres definatly something odd, im not familiar with the soil your using, but i would start there, check the PH if you can, also the PH of the water your adding.

How can I measure the pH of soil/soilless runoff?
hi fuuji0019 thanks for the advise tbh i sprayed the two plants with anti fungicide 2 days ago and im really not convinced it is either getting better or getting worse when i wake them later ill post pics from 2 days ago and todays, i wasn t aware neem oil worked for fungi otherwise i would of used it. thanks for the advice thou ill post a pic on wot i used too ......but it did say kills rust too i also have repotted to larger pots the original soil was jhon innes seedling compost and ive put them into organic all mix from holland now as a precaution as my soil ph was 7.5 and ive changed there water to distilled and given first water of 7.0ph.....not great i know :( i went out yesterday and bought ph down because my tap water is 8.0 ph and up ....so if im right in thinking giving them 6.5ph on next water(about 2/3days) will be better....but not quite sure?....

js640_DSC02004.jpg
hi guys update time and a few pics and a few thoughts......ok ive now transplanted all the babies intoall mix from holland with a ph of 6.4/6.8 i was not happy with the ph levels ie my tap water is 8.0ph and up.....i bought distilled water which has a ph of 7.0 not ideal i know but better anyways i put less than 0.4 of a ml of ph down into the 5 litre distilled water and got a reading of 5.8 wow that organic ph down shit is really strong shit anyways next water(2/3 days) im gonna do a ph run off test....ok the 2 problem babies....i sprayed em both with antifungal spray which kills rust now after 2 days i think the rust has stopped but to be honest may of been rust fungi or ph probs so if it is indeed stopped i don t think ill ever know wot it was? ok ive enclosed a pic of my ph tester and some other stuff im using or gonna use for the grow oh sorry i forgot to mention the original soil was john innes seedling compost.....ok heres the pics im on day 15 from the fist sprout breaking the soil
js640_DSC01996.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery...ry/data/500/js640_DSC02051.jpg.............ok thanks to DaMagoMan, big thanks to fuuji0019 thanks to sonzor thanks to Ms.Fox and lastly a big mojo and peace man to happiehippie who growa 11 foot monsters :thanks:

js640_DSC020701.jpg
js640_DSC02068.jpg
js640_DSC02081.jpg
hi guys latest update i still have 2 poorly plants and ive posted pics in the problems section but i think ive got everyone stumped anyways........my local hydro guy asked me to take poorly leaves to show him ....broke my heart to take scissors to my baby at such a young age....he thinks it mite be some sort of fungi gnat problem so i bought gnat off and gave them all a dose whilst watering them last nite it takes 24 hours to kill both gnat and larve so we will have to see if this cures them...ok now for the rest of the grow......everything is fine i bought a digital ph tester £45.00 ouch but was well worth it as i now have a run off of 6.5 yipeee remember before it was 8.4 not nice at all...anyways all the plants are well and have really come on in my opinion they still look heat stressed which i can t work out why perhaps someone may have a clue? the light is now sitting at 22 inches from lowest plant and 19inches from tallest plant ive never had a problem like this to be honest unless its due to the fact white russian are as sensitive as they say ? ok ill post some pics off the new toys i bought hehe and my lovely babbies...thanks DaMagoMan for your interest and info :thanks: thanks sonzor ill keep on ;)as always thanks fuuji0019 keep it comin mate :ganjamon:....wow i just looked at last pic i posted these babies are really movin now :yummy:
js640_DSC02052.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/js640_DSC02077.jpg
js640_DSC020721.jpg
js640_DSC02063.jpg
js640_DSC02064.jpg
js640_DSC02066.jpg
...ps i wish someone wud tell me why my pics are all over the place when i post ?????

Looks like you got this handled great job. Plants are looking good. keep up the good work. Good luck and god speed...

Hey mate.
Looks like they're getting better - imo i wouldnt of said it was 'rust' alot of PH/nutrient problems give 'rust' like marks of the leaves. I cant work out quite what it is yet for you sorry - just a quick post..

Other than that i would buy some new pots to use for transplanting soon for the last time. I would wait for a few more intches then transplant so you can get the ph right early.

Yeah i think your white russian will probably require different nute amounts - some are extra fussy. All in all going good! :peace:

hi sonzor thanks for the good luck, hi fuuji0019 yes mate your right about the pots thanks for the heads up after you posted i checked the bottoms and 3 of my plants have a few roots thru the bottom .....sad thing is i only have cheap pots to put them in for now money is very tight after spending £65 on my new ph tester and the gnat off :( althou the pots im gonna transplant into are a lot bigger than the pots there in now ( im repotting tomorrow so ill post a few pics for you to look at) ive decided that my 2 problem plants are going to be sprayed with milk and a very low nute ( i think its calcium deff ) so if they pull thru ill keep em and if not ill bin them just incase wotever they have may spread....ok bye for now thanks for keeping an open eye on my grow be lucky guys.....weedtastic

hi fuuji0019 hi ms fox thanks for the info.....much appreciated...ok update time....day 26 from my first baby breaking soil and alls well i have repotted all plants into bigger pots im going to transplant one more time when they are ready to go into flower ...the rust spots i have treated again with an anti fungal spray and i can confirm it is not killing the fungi but does stop it dead in its tracks for about 5 days only problem is it says on the bottle treat every 14 days so im going to get some neem oil consentrate as that has an anti fungal aid in it also......perhap ms fox i should or pehaps you should do some sort of sticky as nobody could identify wot the problem was and i see so many people having the same problem and treat it as a nute burn i also have some real upclose pics to help ....let me know wot you think ? ok overall im really pleased with my grow only thing missing is good ventilation (which im sure is where the fungi started) ive got a 5 inch ruck fan coming monday to draw the hot air out and im putting more vents in about 6 inches off the ground so the fan can draw cooler air in......i do think a couple of plants have streched not to much but maybe with the new fan i can pehaps lower the light it is sitting 24 inches from plants at the moment ....nothing else to report really ill post pics next..... be lucky weedtastic....:grinjoint:

Looking like you have a nice healthy garden growing there. Great job and keep up the good work...

hi guys my first baby popped out the soil 30 days ago im 6 nodes up my biggest plant is 14/15 inches so im thinking of cloning this evening althou there are no sighns of sex yet ive never cloned before so any advise wud be appreciated thanks guys and gals.......be lucky.......weedtastic:biglaugh:

Honestly, I would wait until you know what sex they are before you clone. There's no sense in cloning a male. ;-) When you decide to clone, I like to use clonex gel.

thanks for the info ms fox you saved me a whole lot of work :goodjob:......ok update time its only been 5 days since i last posted but the difference 5 days make wow pics to follow.....ok got the rust spots under control turned out to be a fungi so the 2 ill plants are fighting back now so thats great news i was kinda hoping to of sexed these plants by now but these white russians seem a little on the slow side when it comes to the sexing ive got some close up shots of the first signs ...i think ? of sexing......ok on the whole this grow is going great im on day 30 now from them breaking the soil ......the smell these give of is awsome the size to is awsome they are truly flying i still have a few temp issues which will be resolved tomorrow ( but i guess every one from the uk will be having temp issues with the heat spell we are having at the moment) thanks fuuji0019 for dropping by and your comments i appreciate them and also thanks to sonzor whos gonna have some big big bud any day now.......be lucky......weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom