Weedtastics white russian soil grow

All in all, its all quite good for indoor! The super cropper looks as if it needs an outer support stick to tie it up loosly. Im proud of the work youve done. Rod

Looks like your grow is really taking off. Good job with that sick one, Its great how resilient these plants are. Great job and cant wait to see those ladies all grown up... + rep if I can

hi does this mean your going to supercrop? or lst? where are you in your grow?

Bent 3 in the uppermost nodes today. Will keep you posted on the results. Never heard of this b4 this thread. I'll keep you posted and thanks again. +rep for the good info. Be easy and keep us posted. :popcorn: Been in veg for a month, going 12/12 this week. Deep chunk X strawberry cough in soil and coco.

All in all, its all quite good for indoor! The super cropper looks as if it needs an outer support stick to tie it up loosly. Im proud of the work youve done. Rod
ok great minds think alike lol ive been out this morning and tied down alot the whole canopy is now at the same height so all bud sites are gettin same amount of light.......ok .......its all quite good for indoor! c mon indoor....this is my first grow u know wot ive done to my poor plants i hated every minute of it snappin them ...tieing them down yea your proud gimme more lol show me wot your doin let me learn from you ? thanxs for droppin bye........be lucky weedtastic :cheesygrinsmiley:

Post pics of the even canopy.I wanna see.
lol here is the canopy, pics arn t all that good sorry
js640_DSC02658.jpg

WOW! nicely done. I was gonna say now u can move the light closer but I don't see any air cooled hods, or fans mounted. How are ur temps throughout the day? Oh and did u plan on staking all of them or using some sort of ScOG netting for support? just curious.
yea mate ive got extraction i have a 5 inch ruck fan you can just see the ducting between the lights in a couple of the canopy pics i also have a 6 inch and 4 inch fans blowing up at the plants to blow the heat upwards towards my extraction fan my temps are sitting at 80 to 85 degrees in the day and coolest in the night is 65 to 72 degrees althou when i crouch down and put my head at the same height as the plants it feels cooler to be honest....as for netting etc i think im going to hang them from the ceiling if the stems can t take the weight so the strings take the weight if you get me ? ok i don t want to move the light down because its only 12 inches from plants at the mo and don t wanna burn em ok hope that quenches your curiosity lol be lucky mistergreen

hope that quenches your curiosity lol be lucky mistergreen

Yes it does.Temps in decent range too. About the tying to the ceiling. There is a product out called branch yo yos or plant yo yos that do the same thing so I think I understand. U want the branches to stay where they are and be gently supported by strings hanging from the ceiling, correct?

Yes it does.Temps in decent range too. About the tying to the ceiling. There is a product out called branch yo yos or plant yo yos that do the same thing so I think I understand. U want the branches to stay where they are and be gently supported by strings hanging from the ceiling, correct?
yes mate you got it and thanks for the info on the branch yo yos ill look into them :) be lucky weedtastic

Dunno about theses other cats, but I'm in it with u til the end brother. Just keep us posted. U've inspired me. Thanks. I love this journal.
:thanks: And Because of this journal and ur interaction with us I nominated u for member of the month. VOTE 4 WEEDTASTIC b4 the end of the month in the "Contests" section!!!

Back
Top Bottom