Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Dunno about theses other cats, but I'm in it with u til the end brother. Just keep us posted. U've inspired me. Thanks. I love this journal.
:thanks: And Because of this journal and ur interaction with us I nominated u for member of the month. VOTE 4 WEEDTASTIC b4 the end of the month in the "Contests" section!!!
well now i feel ive achieved something with my grow...im glad your hear till the end also....now to be voted for member of the month im truly hounered thank you very much indeed .......im going to do a mini update later as im having real trouble keeping these ladies down one of them has almost managed to get itself upright so ill tale some pics of ladies before and after i try tieing them down again.....thank you once again .......be lucky weedtastic

well now i feel ive achieved something with my grow...im glad your hear till the end also....now to be voted for member of the month im truly hounered thank you very much indeed .......

:popcorn:

I saw your nomination and thought I'd stop by and watch your grow as well.

I love a good supercropping

:popcorn:

I saw your nomination and thought I'd stop by and watch your grow as well.

I love a good supercropping
well thanks for dropping by and a big wellome to my grow :winkyface: and i hope along the way you can help me as this is my first grow and first supercrop thanks inadvance :)

remember you all seen me bend this girl over she is the ill girl heres a reminder
js640_DSC02504.jpg

Its amazing what you can do to these plants and they just pop back up. Great job again. Plants look wonderful.

Its amazing what you can do to these plants and they just pop back up. Great job again. Plants look wonderful.

hi mate 4 an a half oz mmmm lovely if i get that first grow ill be buzzin we are newbs i guess but difference is ...we are learnin as we grow.....big diff ........be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom