Week 5 Flower - Berry Bomb - Cotton Candy - Blueberry Gum - Strawberry Cheesecake

Re: Week 5 Flower - Berry Bomb - Cotton Candy - Blueberry Gum - Strawberry Cheesecak

blueberry gum
seems mostly cloudy and ready for its 2 week flush. smells awesome, like those blueberry markers i used to huff as a kid. quick drying the little bud i snipped for these pics over night, to smoke during the football games.

S20170114_0009.jpg
S20170114_0007.jpg
S20170114_00061.jpg
S20170114_00021.jpg

Re: Week 5 Flower - Berry Bomb - Cotton Candy - Blueberry Gum - Strawberry Cheesecak

Ive got few lovely massive blueberry sativa buds as long as my arm smells unreal

Autoflower420

Damn those are tall as hell, wish i had that much space. Wonder how much weight you'll get from them.

I just took a couple hits off my blueberry test bud. Already hits hard and tastes faintly of blueberries, cant wait to try the finished product in 4 weeks. :Namaste: :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How did the cotton candy come out?? I am just starting flowering of a 5 gallon smart pot and clones from her just got flipped last night

Hey, so far ive only harvested half the cotton candy and its still drying. I had my hps shit the bed while o was on xmas vacation, caused some of the colas tops to hermie. Bud i tested was pretty good, getting pretty funky smelling, hoping a cure will bring out the fruity smells. Ill have to follow your journal to see how they could've turned out lol. :thanks:

Evenin my red eyed peeps.
Got a little update today, week 8 from flip, getting so close to harvest, just want to chop them all now.

So i decided to harvest half of the cotton candy couple days ago. Some of the cola tops were starting to hermie pretty bad and i wanted to have bud for the super bowl. Trichs were mostly cloudy, guessing it was maybe a week before amber trichs showed up. Only got about 1 1/2 ounces from it and there is probably another oz left on the plant.

Got all the plants but the berry bomb on their 2 week flush, hoping they plump up some more this last week.

Berry bomb is still on nutes, it appears about 2-3 weeks behind the others pistil wise but has lots of frost already. Its starting to pack on the weight so hoping to see that continue.

Thats my quick dry box i sit undet a ceiling fan. Couple days quicker then hanging but not too fast, still takes 3-4 days. :circle-of-love:
20170119_000838.jpg
20170119_000807.jpg
20170119_000825.jpg
20170119_000843.jpg

So harvested and dried everything except the berry bomb is still growing, waiting to see amber trichs.

Only got about 2 oz from each plant which is disappointing but at least its really good bud. My 1000w burning out really screwed me on the yield, my lack of training didnt help either. Ill be growing 4 new strains after this then choosing 2 strains to start a perpetual scrog in super soil with. Probably end up picking the blueberry gum and another, maybe incredible bulk.

Blueberry gum turned out with dense dark buds that look and smell like big blueberries. Still has couple more days of curing left but already really good taste and high. Strawberry cake is not as good but still smells and tastes good. Buds were just a little soft and airy, probably from not enough light.
20170128_022033.jpg
20170128_021708.jpg
20170128_021658.jpg

Well its been a couple weeks since i jarred everything but the berry bomb and its all awesome.

The cotton candy has a really sweet sugary smell too it thats been slowly developing. Took about 2 weeks before it was noticeable. I harvesred these all a little early so they all have a good energetic head high, except the blueberry i guess.

The strawberry cake tastes and smells really strong but its more of a ganja smell then a strawberry. People really like how the buds look, dense and covered in hair and trichs.

The blueberry gum continues to be my favorite, best ive tried yet, which includes all the strains i tried in denver. The buds are dark but almost white from the abundance of trichs and super dense. The smell and taste is the same as when i harvested only a hundred times stronger.

The reeason this journal continues is the berry bomb. Its still in there growing and has really started to pack on some weight this last week. Ive had nute issues with it since i switched it though and it looks like its catching up to it. Ill probably call it and chop it down this weekend. Buds might not be the prettiest but the buds look super frosty and smell amazing so i should be happy. Ill update again once its jarred so i can close this journal.

My next grow im planning to buy some super soil from kind soil and try that out. These ff nutes are just causing me too many issues. My next 4 strains will be red purps, purple kush, incredible bulk, and either critical+ or cheese. :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom