Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Thank you for the referral...can't wait to see it!

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Me too. We raised our own meat & it sure want the hormone filled crap you see in stores.
And GMOs?!...

Tumors can e healed with cannabis oil... Have a lady diagnosed with stomachs and throat cancer stage 4 and now after getting her used to a dose of 1 gram a day spread throughout the day her cancer is shrinking... It is proven cannabis oil cures cancer

Hope you are well my lady. Made some cookies last night from your single chocolate chip cookie recipe. Made three and I am going to eat one tonight and sit back and drool. I miss you Cannafan. We are all concerned...

:circle-of-love:

WJ

Hi Canna,

Miss you very very much.....looks like we made it through another winter....2 more weeks until spring.....Lord have Mercy....have my camera battery charging and ready for the 'spring come to life again celebration':love::circle-of-love:......

Hope all is as good as it possibly can be Canna my friend. Your truly missed, and we all have you in our hearts and minds. Just as you so clearly had with all of us for so long!!! Hell you were a huge driving force on 420 and one of the warmest and most caring of members. All your endeavors green were matched be a shining light from you! The days of the reps are right and your great work as a moderator are just a couple of things that make me smile :)
Anyway I'm rambling lol. Just know all our love positivity and best green vibes of wellness are on constant streaming to your direction! Much love to you and yours, hope to see you back soon!! :love:

Hope you are well my lady. Made some cookies last night from your single chocolate chip cookie recipe. Made three and I am going to eat one tonight and sit back and drool. I miss you Cannafan. We are all concerned...

WJ

I'm looking for a good recipe for my husband who's in rehab after having his leg amputated. Would you be so kind as to share her recipe with me?

Hi guys! Dennise had made mention of Canna's status a few days back in another thread incase you missed it. Hopefully she will return cause if anyone can Cannafan can! :)

I heard from Canna the other day and she is doing fine but had to sell her light to pay some bills... she is working but hoping another job comes through for her where she will be able to grow again... She hopes to be back with us soon.....:circle-of-love:

Hi guys! Dennise had made mention of Canna's status a few days back in another thread incase you missed it. Hopefully she will return cause if anyone can Cannafan can! :)

That is good to hear. Thanks for the info on Cannafan

WOW....

I have to say, when I finally got the time to see what happened to this journal during my absence, I had to take time to let the tears clear from my eyes. The posts you all sent with your concern, well wishes and caring were just overwhelming to me.
It's such a reinforcement of the general good in human beings when I see people put their hearts in their hands and offer to share it with someone in need.

Blessings to each and every one of you! :bravo: :thanks:

I can't wait to get growing again and continue interacting and making friends with this wonderful forum of good people!

I wanted to welcome you back on your own thread Cannafan. It's like the light came back on. :love:

LA's right Canna!

This place has been a little empty without you!

I'm going to attempt to make some fabric pots ala your thread. Thanks for sharing that! Provided I don't mess up too bad, you've just save me a bunch of dough. Thanks Canna!

Back
Top Bottom