Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Just catching up over here, CF because I hadn't seen you on the off-topic thread for a while. And WOW - quite outstanding time-lapse film. Just beautiful. :bravo::thanks:

Hope all is well. :love: x

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Hey Canna,

Hope all is well in your world :)

Hugs to your mum, I hope she's on the mend.

:circle-of-love:

Canna can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?
Canna, can you see me?
Can I help to cheer you?

Hi Cannafan. Little late telling you but your G13 Blueberry Gum was beautiful. Your photography is always fantastic too. What also caught my eye was that while the buds looked real lush and ripe, all leaves were still green. So was wondering if you may maintain more N intentionally instead of letting it get used up? I'm used to trying to get most all of the "green" used up by harvest. Just curious.

We miss you Partner...

:phew:

Holy cow, Dennise....thanks for posting this information. Yes, I have been very worried. I appreciate the news, you have no idea.

Hi guys... Canna asked me to let you all know she will be back around this weekend and will explain everything that is going on... She is doing well and has just been dealing with life.........:circle-of-love:

Thanks, Dennise!

Merry Christmas, Canna. Hope to hear from you soon; you are missed. :xmas:

Merry Xmas Partner

Hello everyone, first of all I hope your Christmas holidays were all you expected them to be and you enjoyed time with friends and family.

I only have time for a quick message here. Life for me has changed drastically in the last few weeks. I have lost my job of ten years due to a boss that spent his money foolishly through the years instead of putting some back into his business. He will be closing down. I have spent every hour of my days trying to save my home and get employment. I was quite blindsided on the quickness that this all happened. It isn't going well, but I will keep going until there is no where to go. Monday is another day.
I truly apologize for the absence, the depression was just too much and I probably had a bit of a melt down. I had to give up my meds due to the drug screening and the random drug test possibilities with the employers in my area. I couldn't take the chance. I did pass the first drug screen, so I know I'm clear there at this point. The plants are gone, due to a comment from my employer that didn't sit well with me. He knew I was growing, and the comment scared me. At this point the possibility of LEO showing up at my house, regardless of whether I'm legal on a state aspect, I am still not on Federal laws. That would not bode well with a prospective employer for sure.
I need to get employment and save my home first. So many things have happened in the last few weeks, that I couldn't even begin to explain it all.

If I get employed where there are no random drug tests, then I will consider continuing a grow. Right now it's too dangerous for me. I can only hope that I was on the oil long enough to have made a tumor go away, but I won't know that until end of January for my follow up.
I will be back around, as soon as the dust settles and I know where my life is going. I miss you all, sincerely...and wish you all the best in the world.

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Wow.

Canna that is very unfortunate. I am definitely sending you some good, job finding vibes!

With you knowledge and skills have you looked into getting a job in the cannabis industry? You are in a legal state.

Fingers crossed for you Canna, and I impatiently await your triumphant return to :420:

Good luck and let us know if you need anything :high-five:

O Lordy, Canna. You poor thing. I do know what sudden unemployment feels like - and the need to keep one's house. The only bad thing about a wonderful forum like this is the inability to offer direct, meaningful support. I hope you find a good job soon - who could not want to employ such an intelligent, sensitive and witty person as you? All my thoughts and best wishes probably don't mean much. But tough. You've got them anyway. And I will pray for you and nip up to the chapel and keep a Canna candle on the go.

Stay strong. With love. Mr Teddy x

Sorry to hear the news Canna!

I was going to post in the seasons thread and let you know we got our first glimpse of the snowy owl today. Oddly enough there's no snow, stood out like a sore thumb. I didn't quite realize how pure of a white they really are. Anyhow, I hope everything turns around for you and quickly! I'll be joining in with the sending of the vibes. Please take care!

:circle-of-love:

Speechless.

Back
Top Bottom