Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Thanks to all on the Time Lapse. I really enjoy doing those. :)

The third, and last of the Hawaiian Skunk Haze seeds finally popped. I have that planted waiting for sprout. I'm glad to see that I wasn't "skunked" on all of those seeds. They were freebies, but it still bothers me when seeds won't pop.

I also pulled out a few of some White Widow seeds from a plant that bolted on me last grow. They should be feminized, we'll see. I didn't expect them all to pop, as some were kind of small....but just my luck they all did. There's seven of them planted. LOL

The BG1 was still not quite ready enough for me over the weekend to harvest, so I'm shooting for this weekend. I should have pics of all the plants progress this week.

Hope everyone is doing well.

:circle-of-love:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

VERY COOL video Canna!

Thanks so much for doing that!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

i love it Cana. i love way you did that time laps. kool. very kool. great job.

I needed a "quicker picker upper" tonite so I watched your video again......did the trick for me.....just what I needed....beautiful. Thank you!

I always though the taproot grew deep down before any real action above the ground. I guess they need the light first.

I always though the taproot grew deep down before any real action above the ground. I guess they need the light first.

Hey B.real, you can't see it on the video, but there are tiny shoots that come off the main tap root that go different directions also. They were searching around while the sprout was breaking soil. Very small and fuzzy looking, but apparently giving it stability and nutrition to fatten up as well.

Here's g13 Blueberry Gum 1. It's coming down this weekend, there's a few amber trichs on it now.
Not a huge bunch of buds, but there is quite a few and they seem to be pretty dense.

bg1_11.jpg

bg1_22.jpg

bg1_3.jpg

Oh My Goodness! I think that's your most impressive time lapse yet Partner! Or maybe I'm just a sucker for newborns. Either way, I enjoyed "From Seed To Seedling Time Lapse Video"

That video is so cool I Blogged it in your honor!!!!!:adore:

AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY SISTA.:cheesygrinsmiley::slide:

Thanks you guys/gals. And brother 60Cal, I am honored. ;-)

I have another one coming up soon, just for funz.

I am really am going to try to get some plant pics up today. We're building a wheelchair ramp for Mom so she can come home next week (hopefully). But I really do have to get G13 harvested and move some plants around today.

Can I buy some of that thing they call "Time" from anybody??

Can I buy some of that thing they call "Time" from anybody??

If you find some for sell PM me a link...

"Step right up and get your watches... All shapes, All sizes! Step right up!"
:tokin:
Are you sure you don't hustle in mid-town NYC? I've heard that same exact pitch all my life! You forgot to say & all designers; Rolex, Cartier, etc...

Back
Top Bottom