Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

(CANNAFAN) :adore:

(MOM) :love:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Thanks LA and DaTenshi,
It's hard to tell in the picture, but that nanner is a greenish color. I'm going to take a much closer look with the loupe tonight when I get home.

60Cal, hi brother! Mom is doing okay, and I will tell her Hi for you if I ever make it to see her. The roads are holding us at bay due to the snow storms and drifting here. Danged shame, she's only a couple minutes away from where I work and I can't get over there. Thank goodness for phones. :)

:love:

Well, I took a good look with the loupe at DCC and found 3 top buds have nanners on them. I haven't a clue why this is happening, but at this point I will just pick them off with tweezers as I find them and hope for the best.

Shawnee,
Sunshine and semi cleared roads today!! Woo Hoo, got to see my Mom this morning. :) Let's hope it lasts all day.

Canna,

Sunshine and no wind on my side of the mitten as well....woo hoo is right!!!

So glad you were able to get out and see your mom! I may get out and run around as well today!! Awesome!!!

Well, I have to say that this G13 Blueberry Gum 2 plant was a pleasure to trim and chop. It was so easy! I trimmed it before I chopped because that is easier for me. Most of the leaves that were there I just pulled off with my fingers, didn't even have to use the scissors much. (downside is no scissor hash. LOL)
I wound up with a little trim and popcorn buds, but not much. The buds are sooooo dense. Totally unlike the airy buds that I got with the CFL's. LED is definitely my go to light source from now on. The smell has a light amount of bubble gum to it, can't wait to see what it smells like when cured.

Here's the pics. I haven't weighed up the wet bud yet, I'm trying to do 420 things at once today. Will get to that later.

g13_done_2.jpg

g13_done_1.jpg

g13_done_3.jpg

g13_done_4.jpg

g13_done_5.jpg

EDIT: Okay, wet weight is 5.75 oz. Whatcha think ya'll?

Sensational Canna!

Loved that loving cup of the hand over that monster bud.

Thank you also for commenting on the difference in performance LED vs CFL, and your statement on density of buds etc, which is what we all need to know! :)

And considering your experience, I'll take that on board - no wait I don't have to any more... :)

Damn thanks again LA, it's changing everything for me, honest, I'm still mentally on the track of having to make do, or try to make the most of what little I have...I don't have to, I gotta start telling myself that, so I believe it and stop wasting time still doing all the research and trying to get around my 'lack of's'!

I'm a dill, there is no lack, the universe provides :)

Ok, change of tact then, thanks for confirming the difference in produce or product between LED and CFL.

Can you tell I'm unmedded.... :0

Nuts, nuts they call me...squirrels like nuts.

Thanks folks!

TassieD...you need some meds! :) There is an amazing difference in the density and fatness of these buds compared to what I have previously harvested, so I'm completely sold on the LED. The T5 is nice, but I don't think the buds would have been as nice as these.

I'm going to start calling you chipmunk, I like them better than squirrels. Squirrels are sneaky, chipmunks are comical like you. :circle-of-love:

Okay, I'm still playing around with that USB microscope of mine. This time I taped the jewelers loupe to the end. We'll see how these pics look. I was trying to get the amber trichomes.....

11-22_2.jpg

11-22_3.jpg

11-22_1.jpg

Edit: still not clear enough, but I'm gettin' there. Not much I can do with a unit that is only 3 or 4 MegaPixels. This may be as good as it gets with that thing. :)

Congrats canna, I hope your nugs taste as good as they look & your trich shots are superb, stop worrying :)

Thanks SkunnyMonster. :)

I was reading an article by "Subcool" yesterday about the purpose of Trichomes on the plants in the wild, not for the THC value. It's kind of the same as other plants with sticky trichs, keeps the pests away and protects the plants leaves and such from sun/wind burn. In a nutshell. LOL

Anyway, he had some amazingly clear shots of the trichs and that's what I'm striving for.

Hope you are doing well tonight, I'm watching "Cowboys And Aliens" for the umpteenth time. :)

Okay Tassie & Canna regarding my questions about veg under T5 vs LED. I have 3 LED's and would have had to purchase a T5. So finally I made up my mind, hung the LED in the veg room on Sunday, planted 5 beans, and all came up on Wednesday. Yeaaaa, I'm a new mom and on my way with the newborns.

Soon we will all be running LED. Most excellent!

congrats and great photos.

Okay Tassie & Canna regarding my questions about veg under T5 vs LED. I have 3 LED's and would have had to purchase a T5. So finally I made up my mind, hung the LED in the veg room on Sunday, planted 5 beans, and all came up on Wednesday. Yeaaaa, I'm a new mom and on my way with the newborns.

Soon we will all be running LED. Most excellent!

Pleased as punch for you! Both the bubs' and the lights :)

Thanks folks!

TassieD...you need some meds! :) There is an amazing difference in the density and fatness of these buds compared to what I have previously harvested, so I'm completely sold on the LED. The T5 is nice, but I don't think the buds would have been as nice as these.

I'm going to start calling you chipmunk, I like them better than squirrels. Squirrels are sneaky, chipmunks are comical like you. :circle-of-love:

Chipmunk! Chipmunk you say! Why......ok I'm cool with that :)

Okay, I'm still playing around with that USB microscope of mine. This time I taped the jewelers loupe to the end. We'll see how these pics look. I was trying to get the amber trichomes.....

11-22_1.jpg

Edit: still not clear enough, but I'm gettin' there. Not much I can do with a unit that is only 3 or 4 MegaPixels. This may be as good as it gets with that thing. :)

I think you downplay your efforts my friend....
(I know, it could always be a little better, a little clearer, and little closer... :))

Amazing shots!

Wanted to buy a USB microscope too...yay for you...(jealous as :))

Got meds now :)

Back
Top Bottom