Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

You can record straight to your computer through the USB cord, that came with your camera. That will solve the problem of memory card space :D I hope this helps! And let me know if you want a step-by-step kind of thing :)

No pressure though! Looking forward to updates either way :)

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

You can record straight to your computer through the USB cord, that came with your camera. That will solve the problem of memory card space :D I hope this helps! And let me know if you want a step-by-step kind of thing :)

No pressure though! Looking forward to updates either way :)

Thanks for the offer Timmy. :)
Yep, I know that can be done. However, my laptop will not go in my grow room. No space to try to set that up and I use it all the time.
Grace and I have not met, and I can see myself spilling nutrients or water on it. :laughtwo:

I have both cameras running well now, had a little issue with power on one but I got that resolved. Now I just wait for a few days of videos to see if it will be worthwhile to keep going with them. I just transfer the files to my computer in the morning and clear the cards for the next two days.

:high-five:

Grace and I have not met, and I can see myself spilling nutrients or water on it. :laughtwo:

:biglaugh:

Well, I have decently focused video using the close up lenses. Now we just wait for enough time recording to see a noticeable change in the plant functions.
I think the Blueberry Gum 2 plant? will be harvested by next weekend. It appears ready to me, so I'll start the flush tonight.
I should have some pics tonight, but can't promise.
Things around home are tight right now, my Mom broke her hip again (second time this year) during our first winter snow/ice yesterday morning. I'm going to be busy back and forth to the hospital for her and to their house to help my Dad while she's in the hospital. Life! It's never dull.

Have a great day everyone!

Hurray partner, the boy has some breathing room! I hope that helps out. :)

Timmy, I am very anxious to see the vids work out too. Trying to get a bud forming from a flower is going to take many days of filming, but at least I will be able to review the clips to be sure it's going to work. I'll leave the camera on two full days each time. The memory cards will only hold that much before having to clear them off at 1 picture each 5 seconds. It would be great if I could have the camera on the timer with the plants so I wouldn't have to record the 12 hours of dark, but if the power shuts down on them they do not save the recorded vid to the internal hard drive. That can only be done with a proper power down of the camera. Also, it won't go back on to the last used setting if the power just goes out, so no recording will be done. Kind of a PITA, but it is what it is. LOL

Very interesting I love creativity but one question if I may. What does PITA mean exactly?

Ah. Im not hip to every acronym :) People also seem to like to expand them on their own. For instance on facebook lmao we know what that is then came the evolution of that into lmfao. Anyways thanks for letting me know haha.

Hey Canna,

Hope your mum isn't in too much pain, and she heals quick.

I've been saving a rainbow, so I send it now for your mum

this was this morning about 6am

DSCF38192.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Thanks so much TassieDevil. That rainbow is beautiful. I would love to see those all the time like you do. :thanks:

Joe,
yepper people make their own internet typing shortcuts as they go. It's constantly evolving. I had seen that term so much, I didn't even think about it when I typed it. LOL
Thanks for stopping in. :)

Best wishes for your mum! I hope she gets well soon :)

I'm guessing she won't appreciate any of your home grown medicine? :laughtwo:

Au contraire mon ami, we are getting her on the concentrated oil (RSO). :) She won't have anything to do with smoking/vaping, old school lady that has no interest in getting high. The oil will not make her high if properly tacked, but healing will happen and pain will be controlled.
That was a major win a couple months back but she stopped using it thinking she didn't need it anymore. We're getting her back on board with it.

:thanks:
:cheer:

Sorry to read that Canna, yeah that not good deal. hope things get better.

:thanks: Grayhawk. :)

Update on the seeds. They're everywhere! All of the branches are just going to town. I have to say the seeds on the Delicious Cotton Candy are coming along much faster than on the THC bomb. They are already very well formed and there are lots of 'em!

I tried to get some pics, but the pictures under LED lighting and under HPS lighting are just too hard to see. Tomorrow morning I'll get a CFL light shining on them so I can get some decently viewable pictures.
I am very happy with how they are coming along.
:cheer:

i think i got few cotton candy seeds here, i got 4 in works now. all i can hold atm.
my next one going be wild ti from dennise stash, i would love to make some feminized seeds from this blackjack and soon wild ti. its easier just to buy seeds than do all the cleaning i would have to do. after the plant gets done.

Hey sis. Choppingb that lil THC bomb auto tomorrow. Got in the dark for 24 hours right now. I liked her so much, I popped the photo tonight.
Huge trichs.

Happy Trees!

You try any of those MBM recipes? I haven't gone through them in s long time. That was Pre-710 days.

That's awesome bro! I'm not sure I have any Auto's in the THC bomb. I'll have to check on that, I can't remember what I have. LOL

I have a quick set of pics on the seeds, best I could do this morning as I am running short on time....again.

Here's DCC branches:

11-17_2.jpg

11-17_3.jpg

11-17_4.jpg

11-17_1.jpg

And THC Bomb looks rather slim compared to DCC, but it is what it is. There are a lot of seeds, it's just really tough to see them in a photograph right now:

11-17_5.jpg

11-17_6.jpg

And a quick shot of all the plants:

11-17_8.jpg

11-17_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom