Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Sending you lots of love and positive energy from all of us here at 420 Magazine

:Namaste:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Canna,
I noticed your absence and came looking for you. I was not expecting to find this info. I am so very sorry this is happening to you. I am glad you are being safe with the grow and hope to hear later that the tumor is gone. I am sending my good vibes along with everyone else and please stay strong.
Love you Canna
Peace
fsc

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

So don't know what to say.

All the best Canna our best blessings with you for an easy and safe return.

:circle-of-love:

Hi sis. Seems like quite a few of us are in similar boats. Hang in there & know we're here with you. I'm involved in some cannabis mobility myself right now.
It's a new year & one I hope finds you blessed!
Hang in there, a better day is coming.

Yes, I miss you too Cannafan. I was just talking about you with a friend earlier today and wondering how you are doing. Hope things are moving in the right direction for you.
:green_heart:

All we can do is offer our loving support and best wishes, and obviously you have that in spades. We're all hoping for better news from you ASAP. :green_heart:

All we can do is offer our loving support and best wishes, and obviously you have that in spades. We're all hoping for better news from you ASAP. :green_heart:

:bravo: and well said, SS.
:love: to you, Canna

:bravo: and well said, SS.
:love: to you, Canna

I didn't realize until just now where she had disappeared to and it breaks my heart. So wrong on so many levels. How can we still be fighting this battle for legalization and loss of stigma after all these years?

Damn! I need to check peoples journals way more often. I am very sorry to hear this and can relate as I have been in your shoes. I hope your tumor goes away. I had pancreatic cancer in 2009 which is supposed to be fatal. I had 19 Tumors. Im not certain when or if you will be back but I will tell you this information. After I was diagnosed I had pretty much accepted it and was ready to pass. My girlfriend at the time had a friend who works at the mayo health clinic. Her friend said that it doesnt have to be fatal. Her friend said I needed to eat a lot of berries. The enzymes from fresh uncooked berries not frozen kills cancer cells. This was very great news and I promptly went on a blueberry binge that summer. The following berries in this order are more successful;

Chokeberries(I never heard of these until I was told this)
Blueberries
raspberries
blackberries
strawberries

I didnt get the chokeberries because im poor and looking online they are expensive but I ate 2 pints of blueberries everyday for 7 months. When I went back to the dr. for another upper and lower GI the dr. said to me before the GI that this would be my last visit and last GI because he thought I had a month or 2 at most at this point. I had no hair left(anywhere) and was coughing blood and had lots of blood in my stool(gross I know sorry) and It hurt to touch anywhere on my abdomen and I was always tired sometimes sleeping 18 hours a day.I drank those 5 hour energies 4 a day just to stay awake as long as I did because I figured if I didnt have long to live I would like to be awake for as long as I could to be with my family.

When the Dr. gave me the "last" GI his mouth actually dropped open and he called other drs and nurses into the room. I thought the worst right away and started to cry. He came back to me from that radiation wall they have the buttons and stuff behind to operate all the equipment and he said I dont know how to tell you this sir but 6 of your tumors have disappeared and several of the others have shrunk in size. I was then crying even harder(tears of joy this time) he had asked what I did and I told him the same thing I had just told you. I still feel like he did not believe me at all and sometimes I still dont believe me but here I am. I havent seen a Dr. in a long time so I am actually not certain if they ever came back but I dont bleed from my mouht and most of my hair grew back. The hair on my head anyways. My arm hair and leg hair eh not so much but if I get to b alive then armpit hair is not a concern and a great trade. I promise with my life that this story is very real and is to the best of my recollection. If you think its bull thats fine I wouldnt blame you as I also thought it was bull before I started eating the blueberries but I ate them all the time because it was my last string of hope so please even if you do not believe me please please please listen and try this. If this advice that was given to me can save me then hopefully it can save you and that is so worth it to me for anyone to think I am crazy. I might be crazy... but im crazy ALIVE. I just hope you get to read this.

Oh one more thing. The skins and all. Not frozen but fresh veggies. Dont cook or boil or anything just as they are in nature. Raw. Take care

Back
Top Bottom