Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Thank you. ;-) And now that I have it handy, please accept a huge :goodjob: on your MOTM for March! :circle-of-love:

Thank you. I know you appreciate what an honor it is.

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Canna's back in da house! :) lol I'm about as street as..., well I'm not ha! :)

Now this place feels like home again :) just ain't been the same without you my friend :)
Happy, happy , joy, joy ! :) :)

OMG, I remember Ren and Stimpy so well! :rofl: Thanks for the giggles.

LA's right Canna!

This place has been a little empty without you!

I'm going to attempt to make some fabric pots ala your thread. Thanks for sharing that! Provided I don't mess up too bad, you've just save me a bunch of dough. Thanks Canna!

You're welcome! Those pots saved me a lot of money and I'm going to use them for the next grow too. They really hold up well. ;-)

I know this has been moved to completed journals, but I wanted to get some feedback on what you guys/gals think of this light fixture from rolls of LED lights.
My question is, I have found these rolls of lights on Ebay but they don't tell what the watts are on the bulbs. I really like this idea if the bulbs are going to be strong enough for plants in early stages or early vegging?

[video=youtube;OVuBzyUi0HM]
[/video]

That's really intriguing Cannafan. I have no real idea, but it occurs to me that even though they may be strong enough, what she used there was only white light, no? If you could introduce some blue, but then a simple thing becomes complex. There were no comments on the video, so no way to see if anyone tried it. I'll be watching to see who else chimes in.

That's really intriguing Cannafan. I have no real idea, but it occurs to me that even though they may be strong enough, what she used there was only white light, no? If you could introduce some blue, but then a simple thing becomes complex. There were no comments on the video, so no way to see if anyone tried it. I'll be watching to see who else chimes in.

Actually, they sell rolls of the lights in all kinds of colors. Blue,red,white...etc. So a mixture could be done. And they can be cut in groups of 3 somehow. ;-)

I was JUST looking at a time lapse of the seeds plants that I had done before I dropped into my cave in December. LOL
I'm going through it to see if there's anything worthwhile showing. There's also one of some buds developing that I'm checking.

:circle-of-love:

I wonder how much heat they would generate?

Morning gal.
Read what you've been through.
I went through the exact same thing. All of it. I hope you recover in everyway as fast as possible.

Hi everyone. :)

Cajuncelt, I am sorry you had to go through that. Bad things happen to the best of people, and that has never made sense to me.
Hopefully you are WELL past all that crap!

Love ya all!
:circle-of-love:

P.S. just to let the rest of you know....I did keep my seeds...ALL of them. ;-) So at least I will have something to start me off without having to order any.

Whoot Whoot! It appears I will NOT be in foreclosure this month, so I am starting to set up for a grow. I couldn't be more excited!

Now, I think I'm going with all Auto's because that is what I had in seeds ordered when I had to stop growing. I still have Master Kush and White Widow seeds, as well as some of the cross of those two...and some from a Cross that bolted. I really want to give the Auto's a full shot though, I couldn't do that before. They will take up much less space too.

Big question for me right now is what to call my new grow? Such difficult things I have to think about today.....:rofl:

So good to have your excitement gracing these pages again Canna. What a thrill for you to know you're keeping your home. Welcome back to gardening. :party::slide::party:

WOW Sista, the good news just keeps on coming, let the good times roll. :love:

PS: Hi to mom. :Namaste:

Okay, I did an inventory of what I have for seeds.

What I'm striving for is half Sativa dominant plants and half of them Indica dominant plants so I can have a night time and day time oil from them.

Problem is...most of the seeds I have are Indica dominant. LOL

I want to run all Autos on the grow, so I really don't want to do any White Widow seeds. I would have to set up things differently to run Auto and Non-Auto plants, which I don't want to do. I want them all to be on the same schedules and approximately same nutrients and seed to flower timing.

Seems also that most of what I have is "purples". These were ordered last year when I was planning to get in on the memorial grow for BID. So purples is what I'll be growing. LOL

Here's what I got: (All Auto Feminised)

Buddha Seeds Co.

This is a mix of seeds, there is no way to tell which seeds are which, so I would have to start them all and guess. LOL In the batch are:
White Dwarf- Indica dominant (Ruderalis/Indica) 60 days from seed to flower
Red Dwarf- Indica dominant with some sativa 60 days from seed to flower
Deimos- Indica dominant (Northern lights x Afghan something x ?) I couldn't find too much info. 60-65 days seed to flower
Syrup- 50% Indica, THC 15%, ruderalis x indica, 60-65 days seed to flower

Original Sensible Seeds

Auto Purple- Indica dominant, Afghan Purple x Ruderalis, 12-16% THC, 50-55 days seed to flower

Cream of the Crop Seeds

Cash Crop- Mainly Indica, Nothern lights x Big bud x Ruderalis, THC 22%, 70 days seed to flower

Auto Seeds Co.

Purple Cheese- Indica dominant, Purple #1 x Blue Cheese x Lowryder, THC High, 60-80 days seed to flower

Pyramid Seeds Co.

Auto Purple- Sativa 65%, mix of Purple x Ruderalis, THC 9-13%, 70 days seed to flower

Any input or growing experience on any of these strains, please feel free to post!

Back
Top Bottom