Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

How many are you thinking of running this grow Canna? I'm in the same position right now - preparing seeds for planting in the AM. Time to kick off a perpetual grow. I have my list and I always start second guessing.

Well, we're allowed 12 plants. But I'm not going that many. LOL I want to confine this grow to one room instead of one for Vegging and one for flowering. I can fit 3 plants in the shower of the back bathroom and 4-5 plants comfy outside of the shower. Being they are Auto's they won't take up near as much space as the plants on my last grows. Some of them got too tall and spread out too much even for the shower enclosure. ;-)

I'm thinking 8-ish depending on how those mixed seeds do. Those are the kicker because I don't know which seed is which strain. LOL Maybe I will just choose a couple of them and takes my chancies.

What strains are you thinking on growing?

I'm gonna check out your off topic thread later. You should check out our Change of Seasons thread if you have time. Lots of pics!

:circle-of-love:

I'm going to be mirroring DrZiggys 11/13 mini SWICK garden that's evolved over the past couple months. He was already working with the 11/13 and using azalea pots for tiering onto larger pots, and when I introduced him to the SWICK he picked up on it and I couldn't resist any longer. Now I'm completely changing my approach of growing big plants to one of multiple stunted plants, smaller in stature but dense and powerful. Sounds cool, huh? Yeah, I'm pretty excited.

I'll be planting four seeds in LOS and five in Doc Bud's HB kit soil, going a bit of rouge on Doc, I'm afraid.

The living organic soil seeds will be Cheese Candy, New Years Bag Seed, Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia, and Kalashnikova

African Buzz , Destroyer, a maverick breeding by a friend of Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia, an unknown bag seeds from that good stuff we had at New Years, and Super Lemon Haze x Blue Satellite in the HB kit soil.

Whew! Looking at it I'd question my sanity if I hadn't been following Ziggy long enough to know what to expect. I may also plant a Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze in a one gallon I bought when I was making other plans. There should be a small piece of real estate for another little pot. :laughtwo:

I have not bothered to research any of them. They won't behave the same way on the SWICK, in smaller pots and under 11/13 lighting so I'll take lots of pictures and document the hell out of it all so we can go back after a couple runs and see what we learned.

Using swick with smaller pots and plants is really fun and easy to run with. My pair are thriving at present. Both are fluxed autos lol. The one auto Ive left to grow naturally, is quite some size now. Yet I reckon my little fluxes will produce probably around the same mark. The natural big girl is in 5 gal pot, versus a half gal and a 1 gal pot for my little swick girls :) So my next wave of autos will be all in bigger pots but still swicked :)

Using swick with smaller pots and plants is really fun and easy to run with. My pair are thriving at present. Both are fluxed autos lol. The one auto Ive left to grow naturally, is quite some size now. Yet I reckon my little fluxes will produce probably around the same mark. The natural big girl is in 5 gal pot, versus a half gal and a 1 gal pot for my little swick girls :) So my next wave of autos will be all in bigger pots but still swicked :)

That just warms my heart to hear you say that LA. I was hoping from the start that the SWICK would catch on. Makes life so much easier.

Canna, I won't be planting the Critical Super Silver Haze until next month when I drop it into the soon-to-be perpetual 7 gallon that my Dark Devil Auto is in.

And yes, I may be just a little KLAZY'. :laughtwo:

He Canna good to see you back so much :green_heart:

You probably don't know it but your journal has been a major source of education for me! :Namaste:

Anyway, I ran COTC Cash Crop as a freebie last grow and it did really well for me. Buds were dense, is a daytime med for me, but have to resist eating too much or crash time. I can go all day on it and have learned to rein in hunger.

Take care and thanks again :peace:

He Canna good to see you back so much :green_heart:

You probably don't know it but your journal has been a major source of education for me! :Namaste:

Anyway, I ran COTC Cash Crop as a freebie last grow and it did really well for me. Buds were dense, is a daytime med for me, but have to resist eating too much or crash time. I can go all day on it and have learned to rein in hunger.

Take care and thanks again :peace:

Hey Catman! So glad this has been helpful to you. And you have helped me too, I've been mulling around on the Cash Crop seeds and now I have my mind made up. I'll try those. :) Did you have any pics of the plants at maturity?
Take care and have a great day!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom