Wembley

Hey! I watched that live on tv! Not as cool as being there though! Lol watching all these surfing and skim boarding videos got me itchen to go board!! I’m no where near the ocean, closest thing I could do is snow hoard, it snowed all day so it would be fitting lol!
I want one of them new tangled snow machines

I got bored. So I changed out the probe on my meter. I bought the new one last year because the original was having issues... by the time I got the new one, the old one was fine. My issue with that is the new one was almost $200... the meter wasn't cheap, but that much for a probe is silly.

Some plants are doing better than others. God bless hydro

It doesn't show very well, but the soil plant is a little over 3 inches wide. The hydro plant is twice that size.

Covid virus required uniform

Maybe!
i can’t confirm or deny that statement!:laughtwo:
I was gonna sit you down for an intervention. I worry about you and your prolific Instagram use. I don't want you to become a twat... please seek help. Instagram is the lapdog of Satan. Next thing you know, your gonna moving to Russia to start buying space on Facebook that advertises Trumps favorite dick pill. Do you want that!!!??? DO YOU!!!

Haha. I guess maybe its not that bad... yet

Shorts? What the hell are those! I’ve been in long johns for so damn long, I don’t even remember what shorts are like anymore!
Long john shorts!! I think you got something here!

I was gonna sit you down for an intervention. I worry about you and your prolific Instagram use. I don't want you to become a twat... please seek help. Instagram is the lapdog of Satan. Next thing you know, your gonna moving to Russia to start buying space on Facebook that advertises Trumps favorite dick pill. Do you want that!!!??? DO YOU!!!

Haha. I guess maybe its not that bad... yet
Hey! Money talks!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’d say it looks great, also. But you wouldn’t believe me anyways! :battingeyelashes:
Do you blame me? You're Canadian.

How's it going today? No Corona virus in your area? My next door neighbor was sent home because he was working with someone who was sick. No one had the virus i guess but they didn't want to take chances.

Do you blame me? You're Canadian.

How's it going today? No Corona virus in your area? My next door neighbor was sent home because he was working with someone who was sick. No one had the virus i guess but they didn't want to take chances.
I’m Canadian, I feel I should apologize to you for your insult to me. That were a good one, yup, my suspenders just fell off and slapped me in the face! :laughtwo:

doing good, no rona, we’ve only got like 9 confirmed cases in my city. Still 9 too many... I imagine that number will rise though, as someone working in our local grocery store (the one I shop at normally) was confirmed to have covid. . Time will tell if they got any body sick.

the last 4 or 5 days I dismantled my grow, moved it all downstairs. Popped more seeds (quite a while ago now), painted my oldest daughters new bedroom. Set it up, moved her in, and now I have her old room torn apart, got the trim painted, now to just do the walls, and her door. Busy busy busy!!:smokin:

hope your doing well!! Hope your neighbor doesn’t get ya sick!! Chances are he won’t, but ya never know!!!! Stay safe!!

Faaack... stay safe @Jack420 We got 380 in the state of Hawaii. About 30 on the island I live.. Gets me pissed to see people not wearing masks and not respecting space.. Told a guy in line behind me at the grocery store if he wanted to smell my elbow :laugh: I get worried about my parents and kids.. crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom