West Hippie 420 OG Clones LED Hydro

The tds is dropping quickly with this ro water . Is it the minerals in the water that’s falling in the tds ? Pics

yes, most elements will complex with others and fall out of solution as colloids. If microbes are present in the right concentration, they can break those colloids back apart and feed the ions to the plant, but that's not an event you can set your watch to. Also, it's something that can happen, not something that will happen.

Also, in my tanks, I'm finding my TDS readings are skewed from the organic inputs I use (fulvic/humic/kelp/aminos/yucca). Day one might read 700, day two might be north of 900. It's trippy.

yes, most elements will complex with others and fall out of solution as colloids. If microbes are present in the right concentration, they can break those colloids back apart and feed the ions to the plant, but that's not an event you can set your watch to. Also, it's something that can happen, not something that will happen.

Also, in my tanks, I'm finding my TDS readings are skewed from the organic inputs I use (fulvic/humic/kelp/aminos/yucca). Day one might read 700, day two might be north of 900. It's trippy.
That was 311 ppm used since Sunday morning, The tds was 332 ppm for city water !
And that was with a crazy ph !
Ran that URB it was organic, what a mess ! After I cleared all organic nutrients out the gnats went away!
Murphy’s law!

Organic things attract organic eating things. FWIW, I keep mine in powder form until use.
Yes it did , drove me nuts trying to get rid of them ! Never had em like that before. This MC leaves a clean reservoir, love that . The URB would clog the supply to the trays by the middle of the week. Wished I’d took a pic of my arm after reaching in the reservoir to change the filter.

Are you talking about organic nutes? I was talking about organic amendments, lol. Organic nutes mixed with synths is a sure fire recipe for snot water.

Are you talking about organic nutes? I was talking about organic amendments, lol. Organic nutes mixed with synths is a sure fire recipe for snot water.
snotty it was but the plants loved it . I'm not putting the roots in the salve it's black after it dried !

Day 18 of 12/12 MC
No report today busy day ,got to get rid of the light bill going solar . Think I got the right one , 48k for 200amp service
Did take a pic there still praying!
34E6442A-EAEA-4B6B-9F34-21D5435F91F8.jpeg

I want to go solar but need to replace the roof first. :(
I put a metal roof on just before I retired . Have been debating doing it . Then I sat down and read a few things on google that made since ! The light bill was normally 270-330 ! Put up more panels than really needed but I want the power company out . After 30% rebate the monthly payment is $200 already saving $ 70-130 a month. Bad thing it’s coop electric they don’t pay when I feed power back,which sucks

Day 19 of 12/12 MC
Outside temp 89 humidity 52% S7 mph
Building temp 72.1 humidity 55%
Tent temp 75.9 humidity 52%
Canopy temp 83.1 highest
Water temp 71.6 down 3-1/2 gallons Falling
TDS 1075 ppm was 1128 ppm Falling
Ph 5.8 Static
Slowed down on The tds but these girls look great ! Still stretching! Saturday I will clear the girls legs again day 21 and open bud sites !
2A59D8AB-6AB7-436F-895C-29B6587FB79D.jpeg
85E76782-7E6B-4EEA-BB57-0D56A4AFF884.jpeg

Day 20 of 12/12 MC
Outside temp 84 humidity 66% SSW 8 mph
Building temp 76.0 humidity 64%
Tent temp 79.2 humidity 61%
Canopy temp 87.1 whoa , The vipar spectras are 9” away . The stretch is still on!
Water temp 71.2 down 2 gallons Falling
TDS 1039 ppm was 1075 ppm Falling
Ph 5.8 Static
The tds is nothing like it started , I’m thinking I need to try all city water again . If it works like it did last time i’ ll Have the bases covered .
Moving the lights up to 15” away ! Any take on the vs 600 watt lights ?
2BC02924-B346-425F-812A-38DA16E525CD.jpeg
4EFCB0C7-33A6-404B-A3F5-E5C0EBB8D2C2.jpeg

Whoa is right! Only outside growers are allowed those temps :).

Yeah, I'd move it to 15" ;).

If they're happy with city water after a few res changes, you'll know.
Do you think Monday and Tuesday all the nutrients that came in the tap water were used up first ? Then it’s a smaller amount taken the rest of the week!
I can see how happy they are since Sunday’s reservoir change !
The light is back to 15” , thirty minutes after I lifted them the leaves stood straight up .

You mean the plant is selectively removing the ions from the city water before taking up the ions in the nutrients you add? How would it do that? I think maybe they were hungrier earlier and then took a break because of the light intensity.
That’s why I’m asking you , I know you had my answer! I was going to run my 22 gallons of city water this afternoon and ph in the morning. Now that I know the MC drops the water 1.0 in the ph shooting for 6.8 !

It's a full house in there West! She's a happy plant that's for sure.

It's a full house in there West! She's a happy plant that's for sure.
Thanks Irie,so far less than $12 in nutrients in flower and still look that good and happy .

Day 21 of 12/12 MC
Defoliation day starts
Outside temp 81 humidity 77% SSE 7 mph
Building temp 75.7 humidity 61%
Tent temp 76.6 humidity 58%
Canopy temp 81.2 highest closest to the Kind led .
Water temp 70 .8 down 2-1/2 gallons Falling
Thirsty after moving the lights up !
TDS 930 ppm was 1039 ppm Falling
Hungry girls !
Ph 5.8 Static
I’m sure after clearing these girls legs and opening bud sites it will slow down.
Water and nutrients change tomorrow!
810730B3-2DE8-446B-85C8-777090C66D2B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom