We've all seen the best, how about some not so good

Good morning all. So we have all seen the giant...the beautiful...the majestic side of cannabis. But how about some that have turned sour or are just struggling to keep up. This thread is to share the weird, ugly, and just over all f'd up greenery. So c'mon let's see what you guys got....I know everyone here has a had a bad batch.

I'll go first with a plant that Im helping tend even tho I'm told not to adjust anything :rolleyes: as much as I want to put it in my tent and give it love and light.... So instead I just look at it and say yup it healthy....but that's it :laugh:. By the way this plant is the same age as the my mutant 78 days old.

@Bill284 @Krissi1982 @Paul Squiggle @Melville Hobbes @Grand Daddy Black @StoneOtter @Backyardigan @Renaissance Man @Verbalist .... Missing a few but this is a start

IMG_20220113_134915237.jpg

IMG_20220123_103748551.jpg

IMG_20220123_103727606.jpg

This is when I discovered that flowering cannabis (Northern Lights) doesn't need nearly as
much phosphorous as I thought it needed.... :oops:
toasted.jpg

This is when I discovered that flowering cannabis (Northern Lights) doesn't need nearly as
much phosphorous as I thought it needed.... :oops:
toasted.jpg
Not gonna lie its kinda cool looking with the contrast between the "gold" and lime green

This is a cool thread. I've grown heaps of shit plants over the years and most have been my fault but I never really took any pics of them!!
Thanks, my mind set on this thread was to basically give people a place to "show off" the oops in our gardens... As a fairly new grower my self it's off putting to have plants fuck up...and it almost deterred me from starting over... But I figure this would help give people confidence knowing shit happens to all of us...so just snap that photo.... And start over.

I did the same with my first....i think must of us did....but Hey nothing wrong with 18 grams.... It's like some free weed from your dealer who said he was on his way three days ago and shows up and hands you a free bag saying "sorry bout the wait" :laugh:.

This was a 2016 grow, put them outside during veg and found this.
20160722_130415.jpg
20160726_125711.jpg

Then as the bud formed I got this. When harvested this plant went to the compost pile, no flavor, bad fragrance, and no high what so ever.
20161007_102726.jpg
20161005_101445 (2).jpg

The full plant.
20161011_151023 (4).jpg

Same grow different plant. Flavor, fragrance and high were all wonderful.
20161005_104626 (2).jpg

I now limit when and how long I put the plant outside in natural light.
The invader messed up the xylem and phloem system which shut down movement of nutrients and solution in the plant.

This was a 2016 grow, put them outside during veg and found this.
20160722_130415.jpg
20160726_125711.jpg

Then as the bud formed I got this. When harvested this plant went to the compost pile, no flavor, bad fragrance, and no high what so ever.
20161007_102726.jpg
20161005_101445 (2).jpg

The full plant.
20161011_151023 (4).jpg

Same grow different plant. Flavor, fragrance and high were all wonderful.
20161005_104626 (2).jpg

I now limit when and how long I put the plant outside in natural light.
The invader messed up the xylem and phloem system which shut down movement of nutrients and solution in the plant.
Wow yea critters got to that one... And with the shot plant was that middle white cola with bud any good? Looks close to the bottom pics development. But thanks for sharing I'll be adding another one here shortly :rolleyes:

Wow yea critters got to that one... And with the shot plant was that middle white cola with bud any good? Looks close to the bottom pics development. But thanks for sharing I'll be adding another one here shortly :rolleyes:

Nothing on that plant was any good. The other 4 plants in that vertical grow gave me just over pound, and all of that went into making FECO.

Recently had issues with a Blue Cheese .. turned out to be pH pen issues and put on FinalPart/Ripen about 3 weeks too soon or so.

A while back, as in a good while, I thought feeding with the shit you throw on the grass would be a great idea. So I put a handfull in each 11 liter pot. Guess how well that went..

Neat color on the cheese tho...sucks it went tits up. And that bottom one is fried holy ship lol do you remember what you tossed in that did that?

Neat color on the cheese tho...sucks it went tits up. And that bottom one is fried holy ship lol do you remember what you tossed in that did that?
Yah, those white round fertilizer pellets that you normally spread over your lawn, and that then give you nice green grass, as there is enough soil there to take it all in ...

If I had used a tablespoon they would have survived I bet. I used a hand full.

much phosphorous as I thought it needed
I learned a similar lesson .. if you are going to give slow release fertilizer pellets, make sure you get the dose right, or flushing will just make it worse :p

You bringing it this dry made my coffee go places, and I had to clean my screen so that is clean again for the next few weeks, thanks :) Also nice to have an open nose again :p

Back
Top Bottom