What happened to old school fire hydro, the popular weed right before the haze era late 90s

i havent seen the real hydro with that certain taste n smell since back then its been years anyone know what im talkin bout had to be in glass jars always whats the strain name if anything
Man I’ve been looking for good dro like that forever. It’s like it’s extinct. I had this shit that left the scissors looking like they had syrup on them after I used it to break it up.

Its still around but you have to find old school breeders generally who are holding on to it from back in the 80s and 90s. One that popped up recently was Northern Lites and a lot of breeders are popping beans looking for that old skunk too.

i havent seen the real hydro with that certain taste n smell since back then its been years anyone know what im talkin bout had to be in glass jars always whats the strain name if anything
I remember hydro and that taste real earthy what was that early to mid 90s we called it hydro wish I could get some of that and grow

"dro" back in the day $150-280 an ounce.
Came from Canada and was bred to not smell potent during transport.
Thousands of pounds were confiscated using the wrong level of the throgsneck bridge coming into New York.
After that is when the blue dream ruined the haze.

I know what you are talking about ..and eight would make your car smell like it had pounds it if it wasn't stored airtight and people who smoked it would say dude I'm not sure if I want to get this high. I have a shit load of bean from when i grew in the 90's I've been trying to get some to crack and not stall out. As far as a name i called mine what ever it smelled like or the effects ..i.e Nopain ..other than that it was just referred to as dro or hydro .

"dro" back in the day $150-280 an ounce.
Came from Canada and was bred to not smell potent during transport.
Thousands of pounds were confiscated using the wrong level of the throgsneck bridge coming into New York.
After that is when the blue dream ruined the haze.
It's amazing how spot on you must be. I just got a NY Adult Dispensary Vape Pod "Rove" made with "diamonds" it is the very reason I tried googling information about Hydro from the late 90s into the 2000s. It was everywhere in Queens for what felt like a few years. A few comments brought back memories of using scissors because it was too sticky lol! Long story short this Blue Dream from Rove taste exactly like old school hydro.

Back
Top Bottom