What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Jim, I don't know if you caught my recent excitement, but I discovered that the olive oil extraction I made using PsyCro's method is potent enough to rival CCO. I've made oil using his volumes of 100 dry grams to 500 ml of olive oil, and although that made powerful meds, the capsules I made from previous batches don't compare in potency. You might want to look into this process. This wicked buzz I have going for the fourth day in a row has me leaving my brownies in the freezer. Yesterday I gave the dose of brownie to a needy friend because I simply didn't need it.

I believe we have similar tastes Jim, when it comes to the quality of the buzz. If we were real neighbors I'd already have offered you some to try. Barring that I'd recommend you try a batch with one of your Blue Dreams. I've had one capsule over five hours ago and I can't believe how high I am. I'm gonna have to order smaller capsules and scale the dose back. :laughtwo:

Not sure what I need to do. I know I'm tired of coughing up a lung at some point every day. But my brownies take me over the edge and I don't need to go there every day.

SLHLover got me to looking at my sex reversal candidate and with the loupe I was able to see some balls. Good Boy!

I was able to use my small point and shoot before the battery died and the magnified them for your viewing pleasure. I feel so much better about this now and look forward to making some S1 seeds for the masses.

IMG_4865Balls.jpg

IMG_4865BallsMarked.jpg

Excellent work my magical companion. :thumb:

Allright! Cool

great work Jim! It's a relief seeing those sacs eh? (now there's a sentence I don't get to say every day)

Yes...I was relieved that something had changed on the plant. From my experience, it'll be at least 10 days before the pollen will fall. I guess that much time for it to be mature enough to be viable for use.

Reversed plant
DSC_08167.JPG

Female
DSC_08177.JPG

Team
DSC_08137.JPG

Looking good Jim.. :passitleft:

Blue Dream Clones Flower Day 12

I'm really impressed with the bud development here. Of course the primary purpose here is to reverse one plant and pollinate several of these bud sites for seeds. It would be nice to have some around day 21 which would give me at least 30 days for seed formation. All that makes sense but we all know it probably won't work out that way. Oh well.

Also noted is the leaf growth on the male which is front right in first picture. Those fans are noticeably larger than the girls. The Silver thiosulfate is primarily an ethylene inhibitor; depriving the flower of a necessary formation gas substance. I guess by depriving the flower it also promotes other male genetics. I think. It's just a theory.

DSC_083413.JPG

DSC_083614.JPG

DSC_084313.JPG

DSC_08476.JPG

Yes they are significantly larger. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning that before Jim. Good eye and I appreciate your calling attention to it. I'd have missed it without you by my side. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I just love watching the little puffballs of blossoms building up. I was standing in front of my sativa-dominant DDA last night so mesmerized I couldn't pull myself away. :laughtwo:

:hug: :love:

........ :passitleft:

:hug: :love: :passitleft:

Blue Dream Clones Flower Day 16

I would tell you how stoned I've been for the past several days but I suspect you've already had that in the back of your mind. Needless to say, I've been really high and the weather here has been on the warm and sunny side so I've done my part to tan a bit and collect all that vitamin D.

I've determined from my previous grow that the male took about 18 days from first noticing male parts to pollen flowing from him. This would put my pollen over a week away. Mark May 11th as notice date and add 18 puts me a fortnight away. Now the last male I had was taken outside to survive so it didn't get all that good LED light but it did get plenty of sun. Still, I'd like to pollinate some buds next week.

The girls got straight water again a couple of days ago. I'm just soaking them every 3 days and next up is bold strength flower nutes.

Team

DSC_08489.JPG

Most of the girls have taken tree form

DSC_085512.JPG

DSC_085413.JPG

Soon to be male parent

DSC_085814.JPG

Just a normal flower

DSC_085210.JPG

So stay high folks. I've smoked so much Chemdawg and Blue Dream I've about filled with it now. Jack Herer found it's way into my grinder this morning and I've really enjoyed the change. Tomorrow will likely be a blend of JH and Pineapple Express. :bongrip:

There's nothing normal about your flowers Jim. Just sayin'. :kisstwo:

Teach me Jim. I'd like to try this gender bender thing in the future
:

Welcome aboard. Let's hope we all learn something. I stare at BD boy each morning and wonder what I can do to speed him up. Haha....how awful is it that I fight with time? I hope you've already noted that growers can be impatient.

There's nothing normal about your flowers Jim. Just sayin'. :kisstwo:

Susan...I have been so attracted to the growth habit of Blue Dream. The upper flowers on the primary stems have been filling spaces and I'm certain these will be some righteous flowers. Yesterday they were given a gallon of bubbled nute mixture. This is the second time I've ever used a full strength mix and I think the timing of all those goodies was near perfect.

Here's the mix I used. I also added the Microbe brew to fire up the micro herd. I bet they're having fun. :rofl:

FFFeedChartwk3.jpg

Oh...gotta show you my last clone I took from the mother. I found a bag of rapid rooters that came with my first cabinet. I took a nice cut before I tossed out the mother and used a straight up Toast/SweetSue method in a vegetable bag. Grew some roots in a few days and transplanted into my mix. Now I have a new BD mother.

DSC_08609.JPG

DSC_086110.JPG

Inside the tent

DSC_08718.JPG

DSC_08638.JPG

DSC_087013.JPG

DSC_086910.JPG

What nutrient line is that? Australian?
i googled.. fox farm. There must be an Australian in the company.

What nutrient line is that? Australian?
i googled.. fox farm. There must be an Australian in the company.

Yep....FoxFarms it is and is US company. Could have some Australian connection though.

My local nursery carries the whole line for some reason. Do you suspect I'm not the only person in this area growing a little hooch?

Blue Dream Clones Flower Day 21

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

We're just cranking out time here waiting for some mature pollen to fall so I can begin the process of making some Blue Dream S1 seeds. The flower pistils are definitely ready to receive some pollen. I really feel like my conception window is only about a week but realistically I should have 10 days or more. A serving of patience is always on my menu.

I had one plant to have a few of its bottom leaves to wither. It was likely a watering mistake of some sort but I inspected it anyway. All are healthy and flower development appears normal. One of these days I'll buy and try one of these flower boosters....just to see.

I'm looking ahead to my next grow which will be only 4 different strains from seed. It seems like it's been forever since I've grown anything from seed.

Blue Dream Team

DSC_089010.JPG

Blossom is ripening

DSC_089213.JPG

Pollen sacks maturing

DSC_089111.JPG

A beautiful tree

DSC_089510.JPG

Magnified center of above photo

DSC_0895a.jpg

I forgot again what I prepared for my bowl this morning....oh wait. It's Pineapple Express mixed with some White Widow. Hmmm....Makes me want to buy some hot new poly-hybrid seeds.

Make it a great day folks. :love:

Back
Top Bottom