In theory there should not be any difference from the clone in vegg and the one in flower. But as previously stated, the regeneration process is probably very stressfull for the plant so if any weird mutations were to happen, this is probably when

Well I can speak to this at least from one strain. When I cloned from the last grow, I took a few clones during veg but didn't have great luck so I took several more from the same plants when they were in flower in case the ones I took during veg didn't make it. I can tell you that the ATF that I took in flower had an insane number of 'shoots' that popped up as soon as the new growth started developing. Definitely a lot more 'tops' than the one taken in veg. It looked like a forest in the ones taken from flower. Only time will tell on the final results. I have a plant taken from veg from the same plant as several clones taken in flower. They are all being grown in the same environment and same medium so I will run some THC test on them and find if there is any difference. I am not sure that there will be any difference between veg clones and flower clones from the same parent plant as it relates to THC.

I have a strain I kept for quite a while. But never did any tests. The potency feels the same every time though and in most cases a clone will in fact be identical to it's mother

Definitely... i havent noticed a difference in my special queen clones only difference really is that they get better and better as my experience and lighting increase lol.

Yep. And after you are done, the results need to be replicated in a second lab by a different person. When that's done it's proven and scientific. Media keep posting results from studies as if they were real science, never mentioning the results have never been replicated by independent scientists. What I do know is that much more research needs to be done on both this subject and cannabis specific aspects in general as well

More research definitely needs to be done but it needs to be done independent of any sort of governmental control. For too long, the few 'studies' that have been done have had results were subject to governmental 'scrub' of the data/results to make it fit the agenda they are trying to push.

I believe they call it monster cropping? I could be wrong but it will re-veg with bizarre growth and they usually end up being absolute beasts! I know the closer to the bottom of the plant the clone is taken from, the quicker it should root. I took a clone during flower of the mutant but none of the clones grew to maturity because of the security scare we had. Lost a dirty dozen plants .

You are correct. That is also why it's called monster cropping. I could put a link to a different forum that explains that and many other techniques but I don't know if that is allowed

I see Big-Bud is one of the strains used to create Nukeheads. Here's my Big-Bud. That's where the baseball bat sized nugs come from. I've heard claims that Big-Bud will do this to any strain you cross it with, but don't know if that's true. It sure is a key element in my breeding project

buds_0037.jpg

Re-vegged White Widow. Am flowering her right now. She got super bushy
zombie_02.jpg

You strain is so beautiful Wrestler. I can see you have put much work into it. Would love to try a smoke of that stuff

You strain is so beautiful Wrestler. I can see you have put much work into it. Would love to try a smoke of that stuff

Hoping to have her seeds sold through nukeheads and after seeing how theses nukes go may do a her x nuke and see what we get!

That's the hard part ,did u know a strains name is a huge factor in sales.
There was a banana strain they called it banana og and it wasn't selling so they changed the strain name to Chiquita banana and sales went through the roof .

Back
Top Bottom